official..Phil mcgobblegiver is demented

16 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Quality reply from Chris Jack.

hard to believe they actually give this arsehole money to read his fantasy pish 

IMG_0578.PNG

IMG_0579.PNG

I wouldn't be too harsh on Phil just now .he will be busy doing research and raising funds to get somebody in court to report on the on going torbett case 

or maybe he will leave that to the wonderful SFM site set up to expose the wrongs in Scottish football 

I’ve stayed in this hotel with my mrs. I can assure everyone on here that there would be no need for a team bus. The pitches are on the same complex and although it’s down quite a hill, using shuttles in a minibus or golf buggies would be more than suffice. When I stayed there Huddersfield Town were at the hotel and they too used buggies and shuttle buses so they must be due for admin as well! 

It’s literally a few hundred metres. This guy is utterly obsessed, why would you be so into reading about our training facilities and making shite up? I couldn’t give a fuck where the tarriers are going for pre season. 

57 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He’s mentally ill he’s a sociopath that takes comfort from inventing something and running with it - I’m sure it’s a mental condition what he does dunno the name of it tho 

Munchausens by proxy/internet (Factitious disorder imposed on someone else) is probably as close as it gets. 

Maybe we should start calling him 'The Barren'?