Vision

Kyle Lafferty

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Four more players - captain Steven Davis, Allan McGregor, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness - have lodged objections to their transfer to a "newco" Rangers. 

I'd have Steven Davis back as well he's better than anything we have in Midfield by an absolute mile.

• Like 2

Lafferty up top with Maclaren and Barker flanking him is a title winning strikeforce, imo.

• Like 1

What is it with these fukin toe rags that people want them back they couldnt leave us quick enough i wouldnt allow this cunt  to buy a replica shirt never mind play for us big dirty cheatin bastard

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

CS49081701.jpg

Is it rebel music he plays on his flute? After all he did get married in a chapel 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Whilst I agree to an extent we now don’t have time to bed younger players in, we need them hitting the ground running and delivering straight away.

I'm hoping for more from Morelos this season... if can improve their is a 30 goal striker in there....couple that with a tighter defense and we will definitely pick up more points than last season...the big problem is that I can't see the tims dropping anywhere near the same amount pts as last season.....so we still need to be at least 20-25pts better off from last year👍

For everyone saying they wouldn't take him because of ability there's no saying Sadiq will turn out to be any better of an option

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Is it rebel music he plays on his flute? After all he did get married in a chapel 

If you cant fuck the pope fuck his followers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vision said:

It was ID10 that it came from.

Thread now gone.

Says a lot about him when he missed off the T from the good old ID10

He would defo score against those bead rattling bastards at least 

5 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

For everyone saying they wouldn't take him because of ability there's no saying Sadiq will turn out to be any better of an option

Sadiq no matter his ability isn’t a rat bastard.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

He would defo score against those bead rattling bastards at least 

Would he?

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Short memories on here.

Another scum bag cunt who helped try to bury our club.

Some of our support sicken me

There's players that left that I'm not happy about taking back but can get over it i.e. McGregor but there's ones under no circumstances we should be taking back and Lafferty is one of them. He tried to sue us when we barely had enough money to put the lights on. He can fuck right off

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Would he?

Scored in three games against them last season 3/4 not bad.

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lafferty up top with Maclaren and Barker flanking him is a little winning strikeforce, imo.

:pipe:

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Would he?

Reckon so he definitely wouldn't miss all the sitters Morelos has. Wether the rest of his game will be good enough for us on a regular basis I'm not sure. The games he's played in with hearts against them this season he's done well from what I've seen.

21 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Sadiq is no a rat bastard who turned his back on the club though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, murzo said:

Sadiq no matter his ability isn’t a rat bastard.

Wouldn't sign him personally but it's more price and his history that I can understand not wanting him for, definitely not ability as a 3rd choice striker though that's just pish talk

29 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Difference is that Sadiq might not be good enough, where as lafferty is not good enough 

He can fuck off. I still wouldn't be happy if we got him for nothing and he didn't take a wage. It's funny how things are looking up slightly and all of a sudden certain ex players want back in. The message should be told to them loud and clear " You didn't want us then and we don't want you now"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

Difference is that Sadiq might not be good enough, where as lafferty is not good enough 

Not even as third choice? 

After all we don't even have a first choice who can score against celtic

Luckily he would cost too much and I'm hoping for a Solanke Morelos frontline so it's all just hypothetical, long may it stay that way

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I'm hoping for more from Morelos this season... if can improve their is a 30 goal striker in there....couple that with a tighter defense and we will definitely pick up more points than last season...the big problem is that I can't see the tims dropping anywhere near the same amount pts as last season.....so we still need to be at least 20-25pts better off from last year👍

no wanting to derail the thread, but why cant you see the tarriers dropping the same amount of points as last season?

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Like Lafferty and feel as a player he has improved.

He scored some cracking goals last year but id rather not have him back. tbh he was great last season.