The Ibrox Tour

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Never did it. 

The founders trail is something id really like to do at some stage though 

For anyone thinking of doing the stadium tour, if you’ve got the time do the founders trail! It ends with the same stadium tour you would do anyway but takes you on a journey round Glasgow and I’d say makes you appreciate the stadium tour that bit more after going through the stories of how we ended up where we are! Well worth it! 

done it twice 1st time about50yrs back 2nd about 10yrs ago on a sunday then up into think it was the argyle for lunch an amazing view of the pitch from there. not sure if I would like to watch a game from it though to far from the action. must try the founders trail next trip up Saturday game sunday trail tour sounds like a plan 

13 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Had the pleasure of doing this for the first time on Sunday and have to say that it's probably a regret that I hadn't done I sooner. 

To get behind the scenes of our club is a massive privilege and one I'd more than happily pay to do again.

The visit got me buzzing for the new season and although I always know what our club means to me this was a jolt to gee me up even more.

I'd recommend any Bear who hasn't done it to do it....it was phenomenal.

Its awesome i am taking my 3 year old up soon to show her. You should look into the founders trail also heard its great.

58 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Its awesome i am taking my 3 year old up soon to show her. You should look into the founders trail also heard its great.

Yeah would love to do that next. The tour itself makes you so proud to be part of our great club.

36 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Would 100% recommend the tour mate. God I was buzzing after just watching the short DVD never mind the tour itself.

Aye I’ll get round to it mate. Probably be something I’ll do over the Christmas period as im still trying to work out what the best approach is to having to travel to the Hibs and taig games only a few days apart. Might just stay in Glasgow for a few days instead of sorting travel 

4 hours ago, dande101 said:

Doing it this Sunday, fathers day from my boy, can't wait.

Are you able to take pics?

They actively encourage pictures. You can have a photo in the press conference desk thingy, in the manager's office, etc. 

Been on a few stadium tours including Hampden but this was way ahead of anything else.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I’ll get round to it mate. Probably be something I’ll do over the Christmas period as im still trying to work out what the best approach is to having to travel to the Hibs and taig games only a few days apart. Might just stay in Glasgow for a few days instead of sorting travel 

Now that would be superb especially if sandwiched in between tim skelping

On 28/06/2018 at 01:35, scottyc06 said:

For anyone thinking of doing the stadium tour, if you’ve got the time do the founders trail! It ends with the same stadium tour you would do anyway but takes you on a journey round Glasgow and I’d say makes you appreciate the stadium tour that bit more after going through the stories of how we ended up where we are! Well worth it! 

Totally agree with scottyc06 a few weeks back I took the founders trail and we finished off with the stadium tour even got to sit in my favourite seat at Ibrox thanks to

Norman the Tour Guide and Duncan of the founders trail for putting in a word :tu:

Oh and the scotch pies at Patrick bowling club :tu: no truth to the rumour I had more than 2 :whistle:

Took in the tour this morning , always like to go at the start of a season to see if any wee changes , thoroughly enjoyed it as per , up stairs is still as magnificent as ever but by fuck does the players area down stairs needs gutted , I’m all for the tradition of the wood but chips out doors, marks over walls, some corridors painted white others left the old  sky blue, all things a supporter and his or her standards wouldn’t stand for 

On 28/06/2018 at 13:07, .Williamson. said:

What supporters bus do you normally get over mate?