A.C. Milan

History

CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber renders AC Milan decision

Wednesday 27 June 2018

The Adjudicatory Chamber of the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) has taken a decision in the case of AC Milan

CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber renders AC Milan decision©UEFA

The Adjudicatory Chamber of the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB), chaired by José Narciso da Cunha Rodrigues, has taken a decision in the case of the club AC Milan that had been referred to it by the CFCB Chief Investigator for the breach of the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, in particular the break-even requirement.

The club is excluded from participating in the next UEFA club competition for which it would otherwise qualify in the next two (2) seasons (i.e. onecompetition in 2018/19 or 2019/20, subject to qualification).

This decision may be appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, in accordance with Article 34(2) of the Procedural rules governing the UEFA Club Financial Control Body, as well as Articles 62 and 63 of the UEFA Statutes.

The full reasoned decision will be published on UEFA.com in due course.

© 1998-2018 UEFA. All rights reserved.Last updated: Wednesday 27 June 2018

UEFA.com

ALSO VISIT

UEFA Foundation

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Am I right in saying they have been banned for spending too much money which leaves them with a potentially huge debt ?

In that case why haven't Man United been banned for at least 10 years......

or Barcelona or Real Madrid

Just now, East London Loyal said:

The key is not spending above your means, which Man United don't because they're a revenue powerhouse. I'd assume the same for Real and Barcelona. 

Man City/PSG would be interesting. 

They all do. Man u owe about a quarter of a billion :lol:

Financial fair play is a joke, a bit like all the claims of "sporting integrity" back in 2012.

Teams at the top regularly live beyond their means but UEFA don't usually bother their arse with it.

They're appealing the decision so it may come to nothing  more than a big empty threat.

On 28/06/2018 at 01:42, K.A.I said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if this was the AC Milan of 25 years ago with Maldini, Baresi, Lentini, Van Basten, Papin, Savecivic, Costacurta, Boban, Massero, Desailly and Albertini or even 15 years ago with Schevchenko, Gattusso, Cafu, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo and Seedorf, this ban wouldn't have happened.

It's very, very easy to pick on a footballing giant when they are in trouble or struggling - as we know.

George Weah.

• 3 weeks later...

........... and go straight into group stages without qualifying rounds.

Just realised this year that  17 teams walk straight into group stages in a carve up similar to champions league.

Soon be or already is nigh impossible for a team from outside the big four countries to win a European trophy.

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:26, tannerall said:

Am I right in saying they have been banned for spending too much money which leaves them with a potentially huge debt ?

In that case why haven't Man United been banned for at least 10 years......

Could this be something to do with Juventus getting hammered years ago while Milan were at the top

It seems Juventus are as strong as they have ever been now . Reminds me of some other corrupt club .

How Barca, Paris and Man City especially  get away with the things they get up to, astounds me .