Rangers to face TNS

RFC55

Boss Steven Gerrard told Rangers TV: “Against TNS and Bury we get going for real.

“Players are starting to know now they’re playing for positions and they don’t want to get left behind because the squad’s too big at the moment.”

TNS – who face Falkirk in a friendly in Oswestry tomorrow – drew 1-1 in a closed-door game at Auchenhowie last June.

They face Macedonians Shkendija in the Champions League qualifiers on July 10

Unsure if it's at MP or in Spain 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Training Ground .. I think they are back from Spain, was meant to be 10-days wasn't it? 

Ffs I should pay attention :lol:

we drew 1-1 last year and even as someone against friendly results (see sheff wed and Marseille as am example) the writing was on the wall for Pedro from the get go.

if Gerrard can install the work ethic this team do.have talent.

I fucking hope it's enough 

Btw just read taigs match report (didn't know theyd played)

Beat some amateur shite 1 0 and you'd think they'd just beat wolves or some shite.

Daily record seem.against the Gerrard stuff and want to gear these cunts up after a mining friendly win.

Wait till we scrape a 2 1 friendly win

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

we drew 1-1 last year and even as someone against friendly results (see sheff wed and Marseille as am example) the writing was on the wall for Pedro from the get go.

Remember the meltdown when we drew with TNS :lol: 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

They are back from Spain the players are off till Friday. The manager flew back early must have been last night or this morning someone in my mates work seen him in the Bentley garage in Hamilton this morning/afternoon. My mate works for Park. 

Buying a new Skoda. I like it mate 

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Enough to beat TNS or for the season ahead? ??

8 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

They are back from Spain the players are off till Friday. The manager flew back early must have been last night or this morning someone in my mates work seen him in the Bentley garage in Hamilton this morning/afternoon. My mate works for Park. 

Gerrard was at Liverpool yesterday to personally hand  the number 8 jersey to new signing Kietia

10 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Gerrard was at Liverpool yesterday to personally hand  the number 8 jersey to new signing Kietia

Watched some footage of him a while back and thought he is the type of box to box creative guy we need but would get scythed for fun up here.

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw just read taigs match report (didn't know theyd played)

Beat some amateur shite 1 0 and you'd think they'd just beat wolves or some shite.

Daily record seem.against the Gerrard stuff and want to gear these cunts up after a mining friendly win.

Wait till we scrape a 2 1 friendly win

Apparently Sky have decided against showing the scum on opening day, instead will be at the only show in town..:crabflute: