The Missing Drinker

Nalla1959

Whilst trawling round other Rangers supporters sites I have noticed that there is always fans asking where they can go for a drink or to watch a match with fellow bears when they visit other areas of Scotland. The response inevitably is not very many places. I know we are the biggest club in the country so how do you think we are struggling to find suitable boozers. If your a tim or a nat there doesn't seem to be the same problem. This then gives the impression that we are in the minority, surely this can't be true. Opinions please.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You're talking shite, that's my opinion.

Cheers mate coming from Greenock myself I respect your opinion.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You're talking shite, that's my opinion.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

What bus do you travel with? If indeed you do travel to the odd game by bus.

Living in England now so travel by car when I can. When living in Greenock many moons ago used to travel with the Britannia bus and the Greenock Rangers club. Have used the head of the hill bus in the port as well. Seems a long time ago now.

6 minutes ago, Nalla1959 said:

Living in England now so travel by car when I can. When living in Greenock many moons ago used to travel with the Britannia bus and the Greenock Rangers club. Have used the head of the hill bus in the port as well. Seems a long time ago now.

Used all 3, the wee Jaffa club is a good bus and the Brit bus was absolutely jumping last season any time i used it.

The Greenock Rangers is a pretty shit bus, strict as fuck and scared to breathe the wrong way.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Used all 3, the wee Jaffa club is a good bus and the Brit bus was absolutely jumping last season any time i used it.

The Greenock Rangers is a pretty shit bus, strict as fuck and scared to breathe the wrong way.

I have the Britannia club on Facebook and always mean to go in to see the place when I go to Greenock. They look like a good group of punters who travel. Reminds me of my times traveling on that bus. I know what your saying about the Greenock Rangers bus and it was also like that when I travelled with them. The club is not very welcoming either. 

2 hours ago, Nalla1959 said:

Whilst trawling round other Rangers supporters sites I have noticed that there is always fans asking where they can go for a drink or to watch a match with fellow bears when they visit other areas of Scotland. The response inevitably is not very many places. I know we are the biggest club in the country so how do you think we are struggling to find suitable boozers. If your a tim or a nat there doesn't seem to be the same problem. This then gives the impression that we are in the minority, surely this can't be true. Opinions please.

There is a whole website dedicated to them. Bluenosebars.com

4 hours ago, Nalla1959 said:

We are more family oriented than getting blootered every day would be my suggestion so there’s more chance of having  the impression this is the case.

Talking from experience there are many more  barflies prorata of them, in saying that not all are rabids but still can’t be trusted