Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think that account is a fake, probably ran by the same guy who runs the Phantom twitter account 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd take him in all honesty.  Davis, Coulibaly, and Arfield as a midfield three sound like a huge improvement on what we had last season.  Beyond that just focus on getting the boy Cooper and a couple of quality loans from Liverpool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TMB said:

I'd take him in all honesty.  Davis, Coulibaly, and Arfield as a midfield three sound like a huge improvement on what we had last season.  Beyond that just focus on getting the boy Cooper and a couple of quality loans from Liverpool.

Mccrorie needs to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TMB said:

I'd take him in all honesty.  Davis, Coulibaly, and Arfield as a midfield three sound like a huge improvement on what we had last season.  Beyond that just focus on getting the boy Cooper and a couple of quality loans from Liverpool.

McCrorie agead of Coulibaly and I agree it’s a decent midfield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McCrorie agead of Coulibaly and I agree it’s a decent midfield 

If he gets both Davis and Cooper, you’re looking at a back three (3 new CBS), Davis, Coulibaly, McCrorie and Arfield across the middle with three from Sadiq, Murphy, Morelos, Windass, Candieas and Ejaria in front of them.

And no Tav or Flanagan.

Can’t see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Mccrorie needs to play

 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McCrorie agead of Coulibaly and I agree it’s a decent midfield 

McCrorie, Rossiter, Jack, and Coulibaly, can all play CDM.  I don't give a fuck which one it is as long as it's the best one.  We've obviously scouted this Coulibaly and think there's a player there so I'm hoping he's a huge improvement on our current options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If he gets both Davis and Cooper, you’re looking at a back three (3 new CBS), Davis, Coulibaly, McCrorie and Arfield across the middle with three from Sadiq, Murphy, Morelos, Windass, Candieas and Ejaria in front of them.

And no Tav or Flanagan.

Can’t see it.

Tavernier is the Rangers captain he's going to play a big part for us this season or Gerrard wouldn't have given him the Armband.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TMB said:

 

McCrorie, Rossiter, Jack, and Coulibaly, can all play CDM.  I don't give a fuck which one it is as long as it's the best one.  We've obviously scouted this Coulibaly and think there's a player there so I'm hoping he's a huge improvement on our current options.

I think he’ll play alongside Mccrorie tbf, he looks more box to box than defensive in any video I’ve seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I think he’ll play alongside Mccrorie tbf, he looks more box to box than defensive in any video I’ve seen.

Well, Couliably is here now along with Ejaria, Arfield, and all the guys from last season.  Competitive matches are about to start to we'll find out soon enough who's in the managers thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tavernier is the Rangers captain he's going to play a big part for us this season or Gerrard wouldn't have given him the Armband.  

No argument from me. Just pointing out that three at the back probably means right side of mid is between Tav and Davis, if he comes. Can’t see him anywhere else and can’t see him happy on the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×