I think that account is a fake, probably ran by the same guy who runs the Phantom twitter account 

I'd take him in all honesty.  Davis, Coulibaly, and Arfield as a midfield three sound like a huge improvement on what we had last season.  Beyond that just focus on getting the boy Cooper and a couple of quality loans from Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

I'd take him in all honesty.  Davis, Coulibaly, and Arfield as a midfield three sound like a huge improvement on what we had last season.  Beyond that just focus on getting the boy Cooper and a couple of quality loans from Liverpool.

Mccrorie needs to play

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

McCrorie agead of Coulibaly and I agree it’s a decent midfield 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If he gets both Davis and Cooper, you’re looking at a back three (3 new CBS), Davis, Coulibaly, McCrorie and Arfield across the middle with three from Sadiq, Murphy, Morelos, Windass, Candieas and Ejaria in front of them.

And no Tav or Flanagan.

Can’t see it.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Mccrorie needs to play

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McCrorie, Rossiter, Jack, and Coulibaly, can all play CDM.  I don't give a fuck which one it is as long as it's the best one.  We've obviously scouted this Coulibaly and think there's a player there so I'm hoping he's a huge improvement on our current options.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If he gets both Davis and Cooper, you’re looking at a back three (3 new CBS), Davis, Coulibaly, McCrorie and Arfield across the middle with three from Sadiq, Murphy, Morelos, Windass, Candieas and Ejaria in front of them.

And no Tav or Flanagan.

Can’t see it.

Tavernier is the Rangers captain he's going to play a big part for us this season or Gerrard wouldn't have given him the Armband.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

McCrorie, Rossiter, Jack, and Coulibaly, can all play CDM.  I don't give a fuck which one it is as long as it's the best one.  We've obviously scouted this Coulibaly and think there's a player there so I'm hoping he's a huge improvement on our current options.

I think he’ll play alongside Mccrorie tbf, he looks more box to box than defensive in any video I’ve seen.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I think he’ll play alongside Mccrorie tbf, he looks more box to box than defensive in any video I’ve seen.

Well, Couliably is here now along with Ejaria, Arfield, and all the guys from last season.  Competitive matches are about to start to we'll find out soon enough who's in the managers thinking.

34 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tavernier is the Rangers captain he's going to play a big part for us this season or Gerrard wouldn't have given him the Armband.  

No argument from me. Just pointing out that three at the back probably means right side of mid is between Tav and Davis, if he comes. Can’t see him anywhere else and can’t see him happy on the bench.

Cheers for the fucking pointless bump 

• Like 2

Thank fuck for that, was expecting something about him coming here

• Like 1

Just now, Bronzy said:

Cheers for the fucking pointless bump 

Did you get excited? 

Just now, WilliamFyfe said:

Did you get excited? 

Nope

On 10/07/2018 at 23:24, K.A.I said:

The Trust in McCrorie is misplaced imho

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Now it is - he’s started this campaign dreadfully and im wondering if what we seen when he burst on the scene last season was just a flash in the pan form wise - we need a whole lot better across the whole of midfield and attack 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Now it is - he’s started this campaign dreadfully and im wondering if what we seen when he burst on the scene last season was just a flash in the pan form wise - we need a whole lot better across the whole of midfield and attack 

We are 2 games in and its still preseason  ffs

He is obviously going to be inconsistent at this stage in his career

He is a talent that is still learning but will no doubt be a big player for us going forward

1 minute ago, WilliamMunny said:

We are 2 games in and its still preseason  ffs

He is obviously going to be inconsistent at this stage in his career

He is a talent that is still learning but will no doubt be a big player for us going forward

It’s not just 2 games though is it - he’s been appalling since he came back his injury 

I was his biggest fan but where does this delusion come from with our support? He’s not upto it 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It’s not just 2 games though is it - he’s been appalling since he came back his injury 

I was his biggest fan but where does this delusion come from with our support? He’s not upto it 

I think he is up to it but agree that he’s not delivering just now.

At such a young age the best thing for him is competition to learn, develop but also to keep him on his toes and stop him being complacent.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Of course it is, he has a lot of improvements to make before he should be a regular in the first team.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Of course it is, he has a lot of improvements to make before he should be a reguler in the first team.

*regular

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

*regular

Already fixed it ya wee weapon.