I think that account is a fake, probably ran by the same guy who runs the Phantom twitter account 

I'd take him in all honesty.  Davis, Coulibaly, and Arfield as a midfield three sound like a huge improvement on what we had last season.  Beyond that just focus on getting the boy Cooper and a couple of quality loans from Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

I'd take him in all honesty.  Davis, Coulibaly, and Arfield as a midfield three sound like a huge improvement on what we had last season.  Beyond that just focus on getting the boy Cooper and a couple of quality loans from Liverpool.

Mccrorie needs to play

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

McCrorie agead of Coulibaly and I agree it’s a decent midfield 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If he gets both Davis and Cooper, you’re looking at a back three (3 new CBS), Davis, Coulibaly, McCrorie and Arfield across the middle with three from Sadiq, Murphy, Morelos, Windass, Candieas and Ejaria in front of them.

And no Tav or Flanagan.

Can’t see it.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Mccrorie needs to play

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McCrorie, Rossiter, Jack, and Coulibaly, can all play CDM.  I don't give a fuck which one it is as long as it's the best one.  We've obviously scouted this Coulibaly and think there's a player there so I'm hoping he's a huge improvement on our current options.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If he gets both Davis and Cooper, you’re looking at a back three (3 new CBS), Davis, Coulibaly, McCrorie and Arfield across the middle with three from Sadiq, Murphy, Morelos, Windass, Candieas and Ejaria in front of them.

And no Tav or Flanagan.

Can’t see it.

Tavernier is the Rangers captain he's going to play a big part for us this season or Gerrard wouldn't have given him the Armband.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

McCrorie, Rossiter, Jack, and Coulibaly, can all play CDM.  I don't give a fuck which one it is as long as it's the best one.  We've obviously scouted this Coulibaly and think there's a player there so I'm hoping he's a huge improvement on our current options.

I think he’ll play alongside Mccrorie tbf, he looks more box to box than defensive in any video I’ve seen.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I think he’ll play alongside Mccrorie tbf, he looks more box to box than defensive in any video I’ve seen.

Well, Couliably is here now along with Ejaria, Arfield, and all the guys from last season.  Competitive matches are about to start to we'll find out soon enough who's in the managers thinking.

34 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tavernier is the Rangers captain he's going to play a big part for us this season or Gerrard wouldn't have given him the Armband.  

No argument from me. Just pointing out that three at the back probably means right side of mid is between Tav and Davis, if he comes. Can’t see him anywhere else and can’t see him happy on the bench.