How long have you supported the Rangers?

First person to take me to Ibrox wasn't my old man unfortunately, it was my mate's dad. I'm fairly positive it was against Hibs, but fuck knows what the score was. I just remember me and my mate sniggering away at the old bloke behind us who was skilled in the art of combining every known swear word into one big single superswear. 

Just now, FSM said:

First person to take me to Ibrox wasn't my old man unfortunately, it was my mate's dad. I'm fairly positive it was against Hibs, but fuck knows what the score was. I just remember me and my mate sniggering away at the old bloke behind us who was skilled in the art of combining every known swear word into one big single superswear. 

I met that Fergie bloke who was famous for swearing and was a Hamilton fan once,  he looked a bit worse for wear

Haven't supported Rangers for around 10 years now, since then I've supported Liverpool (twice), Chelsea, Man United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, celtic and Republic of oirland. 

Guess you could just call me an average Scottish football fan.