Jump to content
Loyaleastend

How long have you supported the Rangers?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

You're clearly as thick as bottled pig shit,  have you seen how many older bears have responded to this thread?  

You do realise the first two posts have basically called us Sevco as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Bronzy said:

Not really as I'm not that interested tbh

Fair enough, you could always  google the victims of Rome,  see you in a year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You do realise the first two posts have basically called us Sevco as well?

Do you realise how many older bears have posted in this thread though?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

Fair enough, you could always  google the victims of Rome,  see you in a year

Are they a band that are performing at TRNSMT next year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronzy said:

Do you realise how many older bears have posted in this thread though?

Every body that has posted is an older bear because there will be Rangers fans younger than everybody that has posted

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronzy said:

Do you realise how many older bears have posted in this thread though?

your kind probably prefer  younger

 

Unless of course you're some legend I don't know, in which case I really don't give a fuck,  get it up you ya  bead rattling cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

your kind probably prefer  younger

 

Unless of course you're some legend I don't know, in which case I really don't give a fuck,  get it up you ya  bead rattling cunt

I am a legend and therefore untouchable on here and the admin and mods know that, many have died trying to take me on including @cushynumber and @OlegKuznetsov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread title says 'the Rangers' which is a clear Sevco reference anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goosetav said:

The thread title says 'the Rangers' which is a clear Sevco reference anyway

You can fuck right off mate, what do you do other than deliver one liners?  piss off ya  fennyin prick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

You can fuck right off mate, what do you do other than deliver one liners?  piss off ya  fennyin prick

Do you mean Fennykin?

250px-653Fennekin.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronzy said:

Do you mean Fennykin?

250px-653Fennekin.png

no , i mean the spirit of the reformation,  you can google it , if you're not saving up for an indulgence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

You can fuck right off mate, what do you do other than deliver one liners?  piss off ya  fennyin prick

:lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

no , i mean the spirit of the reformation,  you can google it , if you're not saving up for an indulgence.

I'll ask again, are you inebriated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goosetav said:

:lol: 

most of them are horrendously bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronzy said:

I'll ask again, are you inebriated?

you're the guy who came onto a Rangers post with sevco shite,  on ye go mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

you're the guy who came onto a Rangers post with sevco shite,  on ye go mate

I'm teetotal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

big jock knew

He doesn't know that I'm teetotal though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He doesn't know that I'm teetotal though

what the fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a fan all my life. Actually signed for the club but a knee injury ruled me out of first team football.

Fucking heartbreaking.

Now I just run a load of restaurants and don't talk about my time at Rangers at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Been a fan all my life. Actually signed for the club but a knee injury ruled me out of first team football.

Fucking heartbreaking.

Now I just run a load of restaurants and don't talk about my time at Rangers at all.

Thought you made films with your brothers but never spoke and played the harp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Been a fan all my life. Actually signed for the club but a knee injury ruled me out of first team football.

Fucking heartbreaking.

Now I just run a load of restaurants and don't talk about my time at Rangers at all.

I'm a good cook pal , and i can't stand taigs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loyaleastend said:

I'm a good cook pal , and i can't stand taigs

If you're wanting a job I'm doing a kind of reality TV thing in the US just now. Winner gets their own head chef position at one of my restaurants in Vegas.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

I am a legend and therefore untouchable on here and the admin and mods know that, many have died trying to take me on including @cushynumber and @OlegKuznetsov

Who are you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×