How long have you supported the Rangers?

50 odd years - had a season ticket for 31 years - this is 32nd year of the season ticket! Started following sometime in primary school - no family allegiance or anything - just chose Rangers! Dad preferred Junior football! 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I was a kid but was probably slightly later than most.

I never had a Dad that took me to Ibrox or Rangers games in all honesty so didn't have that pleasure.

He had a friend though who was a supervisor for a construction company who had a box and got a couple of away tickets for every game and he took me everyweek from the 1992-1993 season onwards ... it was a quick turnaround from me wanting to get to actually going ... I was about 9 I think and watching the Battle Of Britain vs Leeds in 1992 on TV and was hooked ... pretty soon after that I was getting to games.

My Dad was more of a Dumbarton fan than Rangers ... he used to have a passing interest in Rangers and when we spoke and were close we went through a phase of going to some cracking games together ... a few memorable wins at Tynecastle and Easter Road ... and some European away's too ... but he was never a proper supporter, used to enjoy himself, the atmosphere and the football and preferred Rangers over celtic but it kinda started and stopped there.

Same I grew up with a killie supporter as a dad but a Rangers die hard as a pappy so I was about 3 when I was chosen so 29 years now.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In my eyes . You are a legend mate

When I was about 8/9 my uncle Jock lifted me up onto the cinder track at the east-end enclosure and I ran across the field ( at half-time you understand) and got Johnny Hubbard's autograph. When I got back to the enclosure a big cop twisted my ear and told me not to do it again. Aye right, boss.

I knew I supported Rangers before my dad took me to Ibrox for the first time when I was five, and that was 56 years ago. We lived ten minutes walk away, we could hear the crowd roar from the house. All my family on both sides were Bluenoses,  I just knew Rangers were there from a very young age.