How long have you supported the Rangers?

51 years and counting I just fell in love with them when I went to a proddy primary school and we used to throw stones at the Catholics at the school across the railway from ours after school.and that fighting continued right through secondary school it was then my hatred for all things connected to the scum began and have i loved the Rangers from that day and will until the day i die.

When I was 5 in P1 the teacher got my big brother from P6 to take me home cos I was singing TBBs word perfect in the classroom.  It was him that had taught me!

Same brother took me along to my first game which was a friendly v West Brom no idea of the date. That was it, been nearly every week since then. We bought season tickets the year Souness arrived, before that it was easy to just roll up and choose a seat.  Even went to Manchester together with a crowd of family.

I'm still in the same seat, sadly lost my brother suddenly in January, my god I miss him.

Didn't go to my first game until I was like 18 as none of my family support Rangers and the friends that did didn't really go to games, was the 95-96 away kit that drew me to supporting Rangers, asked my parents for it and have been a Rangers fan ever since, so about 22 years. Kit was a fucking belter :lol: 

I was spoiled. Very 1st game was John Greigs testimonial v a Scotland XI 16th of April. It was my Grandad and Dad that took me. 5 nil for The Famous. Both went to work away for a spell so didn't get back until Rangers v Juventus 27th September 1978. 2 nil to beat a Juve team full of Italian international's.

It's my 40th Anniversary this year. It's been a pleasure and a privilege to have been Chosen.??