How long have you supported the Rangers?

Think it was about 78 maybe sometime about them, remember being with my dad and uncle and my granda against Motherwell I think it was, vague though, think Motherwell had a strip with a stripe down one of the sides and down the shorts, always remember when I was young of putting my Rangers strip on and a scarf and sit with my dad and watch any games if we were on television, usually May if we were in a final. So would make me about six, but was following the flute bands and that at an earlier age, took down Duke Street to see my granda walking. ?

From when I was 4 years old on the day that my maw took me to primary school. The school bullies lined up to ask me what team I supported and when I said I didn't know I got a kicking and told that I now supported Rangers. Cunts even knicked my wee school cap and through it in the lavvy. Big brother stood and watched it too, the prick.

Bout 87 have bad memory but as a kid just remember beer cans in the East enclosure and the Copland rd nutter getting us all going. After service came out and followed home and away for 3yrs through the league's was brilliant then took bad turn so get back when I can as really fucking miss being in amoung fellow bears. 

Been on many buses and met fair few off here and always made to feel welcome so I hope this is the turning point for our team cause by fuck do our home and away fans deserve it!!!!

Best Euro night against Dortmund just as a random add on?

Was always destined to be a Bluenose following in the footsteps of my father and his his love for the Gers.  It was never forced upon me but I suppose back then living in the Springburn area of Glasgow, like most working class areas, your not presented with a choice thankfully. If you where a proddy who'd jumped the dyke to the mhanky mob you'd be the equivalent of a goth in today's society.  Always had fenian mates as I was never narrow minded but to this day and to the day I die, I'll forever be grateful to my old boy for being a Bluenose.  For we shall be mastered.................

Since 1982. Uncle bought me season ticket at 5 years old. I was at Scottish Cup for my birthday against Forfar Athletic. We won 3-1.  Unfortunately Aberdeen went on to win the final and sure they won the last league game if memory serves...Never looked back though.

Grandad was elated.  All other granddaughters never showed interest. John Greig was Manager, terrible seasons, but my blood 100% ran blue all the way ?

Sorry I got a bit carried away with my earlier post. but the question how long have we all supported the Rangers took me back to my early school days. Anyway I have supported the gers for 51 years first saw them with my dad then my older brother would take me before he joined the army. We would either walk in from the city centre or get the subway or the wee ferry across to the other side and then walk up the Copeland road.not had a season ticket for a number of years now as i work away from home quite a lot. But i will always be a proud Rangers supporter no matter where I am. And love it when I meet other bears and exchange  stories of the Rangers when working away from home just as I am loving all the stories from all of you that are posting in this thread. Great thread op.

Since 1954 and first got to Ibrox in 1963 when I was old enough to decide for myself,and it still feels like yesterday and I still get the same goosebumps even just passing the place.
My Dad used to take myself and 3 brothers to Somerset as kids,and it was like a carnival when The Rangers came to town, and I knew when I went and they were playing Rangers what team I wanted to win,and that was from the age of 5.
"MON THE Rangers" will live with me forever. :UK: