New Smart Cards

Might have been mentioned previously but I can't be arsed looking for it, daughters got new cards through today but I didn't as yet, are all cards being renewed this season? asked this evening when activating the cards for Europa league game but I would have been as well asking a fucking tree or something, can't answer that on this line sir you'll have to phone enquiries. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Might have been mentioned previously but I can't be arsed looking for it, daughters got new cards through today but I didn't as yet, are all cards being renewed this season? asked this evening when activating the cards for Europa league game but I would have been as well asking a fucking tree or something, can't answer that on this line sir you'll have to phone enquiries. 

That's ridiculous ? Surely they all sit fairly close to each other in there and could just shout over and ask

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ticket office is ran by eejits that went to school in a taxi. 

Fucking hate phoning it to order tickets. 

I'm phoning enquiries tomorrow, might take drugs beforehand so it makes some kind of sense. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sure the guy said I wasn't to expect a new card when I was in paying for my transfer mate

Wasn't expecting a new card myself m8 but because the girls got one I'm a bit confused, I'll phone them tomorrow and no doubt end up in a sweaty rage. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Not that i know of mate. Me and my son renewed and never got new cards. You cannae even see the white writing on ours now 

10 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Not that i know of mate. Me and my son renewed and never got new cards. You cannae even see the white writing on ours now 

Bit confused m8, will report back tomorrow when no doubt my confusion will have multiplied by 100.

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ticket office is ran by eejits that went to school in a taxi. 

Fucking hate phoning it to order tickets. 

Telephone Ticket Sales is run by a Manchester call centre.  They've never been to Ibrox, and know nothing about Rangers beyond their brief notes, so can't help you with anything beyond their ticket ordering system.

Enquiries is run by Ibrox.  They know somewhat more about Rangers, and can indeed ask a colleague.

So it's pretty obvious that anyone who has the choice, should always get their tickets in person from the ticket office. Particularly if thier order is complex, or they have any questions whatsoever. 

Go often enough, and you might even get pally with the staff, and then it's up to you whether you get a new smartcard or not!  :pipe:

10 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

No both juvenile, tickets for Europa league game were both a fiver, fuck knows. 

Contact them using 

Webmail@Rangers.co.uk

I find it better when you write it down for them, the folks handling the web enquiries are pretty good tbh and you are normally answered within a day or so. 

Edit: you might need to use the “contact” form on the webpage first to then use the email address.  

I think they brought out new juvenile tickets last season that are different from adult cards and easier for stewards to check adults aren’t using them. One of the stewards told me that last season but he’s a wee mongo so I don’t usually pay any attention to him. 

My boy just got one through the door, white card and it says junior on the back unlike his old one that was exactly the same as mine. 

Probably just replacing the older juvenile cards.  Or I might be talking shite ?