Louden Loyal RSC

Looks like the Louden(who's owner has been outspoken in the past about RSCs receiving allocations for away games) is starting up an RSC and using the fact you can get away tickets through it as a selling point.

Wonder what changed his mind? :whistle:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Looks like the Louden(who's owner has been outspoken in the past about RSCs receiving allocations for away games) is starting up an RSC and using the fact you can get away tickets through it as a selling point.

You'd need to be a half wit to join and give them your personal details, who knows what they will do with them, if you get my meaning.:notallowed:

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

You'd need to be a half wit to join and give them your personal details, who knows what they will do with them, if you get my meaning.:notallowed:

Probably want your employers details too.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Thought you had to be registered for a few years before you got away tickets and then you started in the lowest category? Has it changed?

I'm sure even the lowest category RSC(Fewest ST members) get 1 ticket at least, The Louden will easily get A+ status

19 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Fuck gone on that bus :lol:

9 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I'm sure even the lowest category RSC(Fewest ST members) get 1 ticket at least, The Louden will easily get A+ status

Used to be you had to be registered for a season or two before you got any no matter the size of the club. Big club could set up a phantom club and double their allocation almost.

17 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Also imagine what the CDs will be like on that bus :lol: :lol: 

“Come on Rangers gees a goal, gees a gooooaaaaal”

Singing chants like this

Archived