Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

With big rab up the front on the microphone reminding everyone what not to sing! :lol:

Everyone slapping their thighs singing Rangers Rangers that's the team for me 

21 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I'm sure even the lowest category RSC(Fewest ST members) get 1 ticket at least, The Louden will easily get A+ status

Not in the first season, wonder if the rules will be bent/changed for this club though? 

38 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Looks like the Louden(who's owner has been outspoken in the past about RSCs receiving allocations for away games) is starting up an RSC and using the fact you can get away tickets through it as a selling point.

Wonder what changed his mind? :whistle:

Unless things have changed, you can't get away tickets for the first year of your RSC's membership - so where's he getting the tickets from that he's promising as an incentive? 

32 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

The Louden  is a  bore, the Bristol is  by far the better boozer, from an East End perspective,  the one and only time I was in the Louden on Duke Street some cunt wanted to bore me to fuck about the life of Ian Ferguson.

Sometimes the Bristol can be too busy so a wee trip up the loudens no too bad.  

Just now, K.A.I said:

Unless things have changed, you can't get away tickets for the first year of your RSC's membership - so where's he getting the tickets from that he's promising as an incentive? 

May have changed. Our mates started a bus and coupd get away ticketd last season

Just now, K.A.I said:

It hadn't changed last season as I know a lad who was starting a rsc then.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

It hadn't changed last season as I know a lad who was starting a rsc then.

In sute one of our mates started one ans was getting away briefs. May have been throufh members cccs then 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

His pal wee jay

Just now, K.A.I said:

Well it's either changed, he hasn't properly looked into it before advertising it or he's getting privelleges

2nd and 3rd are more likely I think

Just now, Rfc52 said:

In sute one of our mates started one ans was getting away briefs. May have been throufh members cccs then 

A mate of ours started a wee club and were told no away tickets in the first season but could apply for home games and cup semis/finals much the same as cccs. They're hoping to start getting for aways this season mate.

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

A mate of ours started a wee club and were told no away tickets in the first season but could apply for home games and cup semis/finals much the same as cccs. They're hoping to start getting for aways this season mate.

No sure mate I'm wired lol 

30 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

RM should start an RSC, would be a belter.:UK:

Only dry window would be the windscreen

25 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Used to be you had to be registered for a season or two before you got any no matter the size of the club. Big club could set up a phantom club and double their allocation almost.

Bus I went on last season to aways had to wait a year until the start of last season to get away tickets I'm sure

Archived