Louden Loyal RSC

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Read the tweet , away tickets will be distributed on a points system , where you getting the points from  with no bus running to ibrox , point for every pint you buy at the bar on home matchday  , tickets are going to be sparse enough without marshall and his son filling as many busses as they want every away game , some of the people within our club really piss me off at times ,all for themselves and no interest in the good of Rangers football club whatsoever 

That is fucking disgraceful that is essentially offering a filth ticket to fund his pub. Where's he getting the tickets from for every one though?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That is fucking disgraceful that is essentially offering a filth ticket to fund his pub. Where's he getting the tickets from for every one though?

I’d imagine his lad will get his hands on a good few coach loads of sheep and hibs tickets etc if required 

9 hours ago, piperpete said:

We have Alan McGregor number 1 we have the best team in the land

we have James Tav number 2 .......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........

Somebody parped off the bus at Perth roundabout for listening to the billy boys through their earphones. Sandwich confiscated aswell.

Surely questions must be asked about this, just for transparency of course. Our SLO must distance himself from this and he must be cringing(You would hope) at his old man's grab for even more of the blue pound. If daddy is getting favourable treatment then the SLO must go.

15 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Looks like the Louden(who's owner has been outspoken in the past about RSCs receiving allocations for away games) is starting up an RSC and using the fact you can get away tickets through it as a selling point.

Wonder what changed his mind? :whistle:

He can’t apply for away tickets in his first season.

Its in the RFC regulations.

Im sure our SLO has told him this though.

I was in the louden a few weeks back for the heart and hand night with Clint Hill. During the interval when the majority were pished, a few guys starting signing the billy boys, and RM starts shouting on the mic telling them to shut up, also adding "we get enough of that outside". Complete throbber of a guy. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I was in the louden a few weeks back for the heart and hand night with Clint Hill. During the interval when the majority were pished, a few guys starting signing the billy boys, and RM starts shouting on the mic telling them to shut up, also adding "we get enough of that outside". Complete throbber of a guy. 

He's on FF telling everyone he's normally the guy up the back of the bus singing the Billy boys. Nob

Oh ma fukkin sides. ???

He says on ff saying that thousands enjoy his pub and only a handful don’t like him.

Hes got some size of hauns cos I’ve yet tae meet anybody that likes him.

Hes a fud, and so is his son. I saw him at ORSA and he was a fukkin embarrassment on that stage.

14 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Oh ma fukkin sides. ???

He says on ff saying that thousands enjoy his pub and only a handful don’t like him.

Hes got some size of hauns cos I’ve yet tae meet anybody that likes him.

Hes a fud, and so is his son. I saw him at ORSA and he was a fukkin embarrassment on that stage.

Genuine question - does any public house in Scotland have the capacity for "thousands" yet only open at certain times of the week?

Archived