Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

That's absolute nonsense. No doubt one or two buses will have that but the vast majority of buses and RSC members I know are all STH, pay their dues and go to as many games as possible. Ffs we ran 3 buses to st Johnstone and 3 to Inverness all thanks to the members and the hard work put in by the convenor.

Guys like @southdown 1916 burst an absolute bollock to have every member sorted out. And this dick wants to divert tickets away from the away support and RSCs who've filled grounds up and down the country since div 3

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Claiming that the reaction has been others acting in self interest :lol: 

He also said RSC's could get up to 2k members if they "put more effort in".

Cunt's on the Maradona diet thenight. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

10 quid donation, i buy you beers every Saturday, and you'll sell me someone else's ticket to the gig?

Yes and I'll give you a free ticket to wee linda the stripper if you get another person to join with a 10 quid sign up fee

She's 74 and has bad cataracts but lovely knees

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's absolute nonsense. No doubt one or two buses will have that but the vast majority of buses and RSC members I know are all STH, pay their dues and go to as many games as possible. Ffs we ran 3 buses to st Johnstone and 3 to Inverness all thanks to the members and the hard work put in by the convenor.

Guys like @southdown 1916 burst an absolute bollock to have every member sorted out. And this dick wants to divert tickets away from the away support and RSCs who've filled grounds up and down the country since div 3

Spot on mate, and he also waits until it's going to be tighter than ever for away tickets until he pulls this stunt. Absolute moron of a guy.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You’ve to be a season ticket holder to join.

How’s he planning on getting 2000+ ST holders to join 

You've got to be a ST holder to volunteer to apply for away tickets he takes from you is it not? Has he confirmed only ST holders will receive the tickets?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You've got to be a ST holder to volunteer to apply for away tickets he takes from you is it not? Has he confirmed only ST holders will receive the tickets?

He says you’ve to be a ST holder to join but some of the members might have friends that want to go to games so they must be the ones getting access to home game tickets before pre sale.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Has your mate challenged him to come yet?

I don't know mate. The bus leaves from the hillview so I'm assuming it's the drum bus. I don't use FF so don't know who uses that account 

Archived