Louden Loyal RSC

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Greg needs to come out and announce his da has dementia 

Greg clearly runs TheLoudenTavern twitter, you can tell by the tweets. His da is illiterate on FF & the Twitter account is the opposite.

Dunno how more folk haven’t clocked on to it, but judging by the recent tweets he is right behind his da.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely cannot believe he thought this was acceptable. 

There are boys who give up their social life to help other Bears get tickets throughout the year because of their loyalty to their RSC. 

Shameful. 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Greg clearly runs TheLoudenTavern twitter, you can tell by the tweets. His da is illiterate on FF & the Twitter account is the opposite.

Dunno how more folk haven’t clocked on to it, but judging by the recent tweets he is right behind his da.

Don’t have Twitter mate but if that’s the case I think someone needs to post it in that FF thread. 

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’ve read this so many times and it never gets less astounding :lol: 

“So if I can get 2k of these fans to apply for away Tickets, who have no interest in going,with us guaranteeing to take them, while at the same time offering the inducements like preferential treatment for Events, then I think we could get enough tickets for 2 or 3 busses for away games”

He just doesn't realise how stupid that statement is.

I am sure there will be some fucking delighted Bears hearing this news and knowing they may not get an away ticket as the Louden crew has 2K of them in their back pocket. I am sure the ST holders who would attend are delighted at the prospect of even more competition in the away day lottery.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

He just doesn't realise how stupid that statement is.

He’s gonna need deep pockets to “guarantee” the take up of Kilmarnock away tickets from his 2k CCCS members. 

Of course he’s not really, because it’s never going to happen.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

@Inigo

How do you feel about all this mate? I know you feel quite strongly about people selling their seat on if they have a ST and can’t make a game 

Don't have a clue mate. Thread seems complicated but sounds like some cunts at it down the Louden.

I'm in Greece and I'm steaming. Its 1130 here now and they've got these 1.5l bottles of local wine that's really actually very good.

Pretty sure I'll be fumin when Iread the thread tomorrow though. Just like that time the art school burned down. Correction, both times the art school burned down.

26 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Don't have Twitter mate could you post some if it's to do with this topic 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Don't have a clue mate. Thread seems complicated but sounds like some cunts at it down the Louden.

I'm in Greece and I'm steaming. Its 1130 here now and they've got these 1.5l bottles of local wine that's really actually very good.

Pretty sure I'll be fumin when Iread the thread tomorrow though. Just like that time the art school burned down. Correction, both times the art school burned down.

disfruta mi amigo

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

That blue phoenix is one huge arse licker:lol: Calling the louden an institution and a great pub...fuck me.

I lol at that - a great institution.

Open one day a fukkin fortnight when all other pubs around him do business every day.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Can someone give me an accurate account of Greg's involvement or remarks in this debacle? 

He said it’ll help him in his job to get close to a RSC and see how they work. ???

Archived