Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of his pub but use it as it's convenient but won't e back. This is unreal

'I knew I would get the usual self interest coming to the fore and that was my point, that most members of RSC only care about themselves while I think we should Care about every ST holder.'

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Not a fan of his pub but use it as it's convenient but won't e back. This is unreal

'I knew I would get the usual self interest coming to the fore and that was my point, that most members of RSC only care about themselves while I think we should Care about every ST holder.'

What's his beef with RSCs? Cccs gets more than the buses 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Can you c&p mate

When asked about his role in all this, this is the only answer he gave:

I will be very hands off with it but in what way would being involved in an rsc be a conflict of interest. I am also a ST holder.

I think having a closer insight into the workings of an RSC would be an advantage when dealing with RSCs in general

And now an admin has stepped in with this after he's been asked multiple times for clarification:

Greg has already answered this.

I’m not having this undertone of people trying to tar Greg with the same brush. He can’t be held accountable for his dads ideas.

If there is anymore of this attempts of creating a witch hunt against Greg, which is completely unfair in my opinion then those responsible will be banned.

In what way has he clarified just how "hands off" he'll actually be? It's not right at all if you ask me.

How the two of them can't grasp how there could be any conflict of interest is beyond me. Hypocritical as fuck

Just now, Supersonic said:

And now an admin has stepped in with this after he's been asked multiple times for clarification:

In what way has he clarified just how "hands off" he'll actually be? It's not right at all if you ask me.

How the two of them can't grasp how there could be any conflict of interest is beyond me. Hypocritical as fuck

Think the admin there is being fair. Greg isn’t accountable for his Dad’s actions. It’s not the first time though something his Dad has said/done reflects terrible on him due to his position within the club  

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What's his beef with RSCs? Cccs gets more than the buses 

I've no idea mate, find it mad. He'll make an absolute fortune of them at home game as I stated earlier due to where they park. He's seriously fucked this up.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think the admin there is being fair. Greg isn’t accountable for his Dad’s actions. It’s not the first time though something his Dad has said/done reflects terrible on him due to his position within the club  

It's not his dads actions though that's causing all the questions / hounding towards Greg. He should come out and point blank say he's not involved at all. He hasn't. If he is involved in running it in any way, that's fucked.

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

They said there was no conflict of interest with Crisis1872 as well.

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

"I think having a closer insight into the workings of an RSC would be an advantage when dealing with RSCs in general"

He was meant to know this type of stuff before getting that job.

Marshall senior is way too fond of the sound of his own voice and it's bitten him in the ass this time. GM should not have got that job, if a certain former colleague of mine had got that job there would be no dubiety or conflict of interest...

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I disagree this time mate. Greg will have discussed this with his father at length, and most definitely would be the brains behind setting it up.

Father Robert doesn’t have the capacity to do so.

Greg will be involved, and from his post above, he’s being as arrogant as big Rab.

18 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I'm the same. Despite how I've felt about Marshall for years now I'd go in on the occasions my Dad goes to games and I'm not bevvying all day for a couple of pints as it's right next to Ibrox. But this is the last straw for me and I won't be lining his pockets anymore. 

He's a lucky bastard as the pub itself is actually pretty shite and poorly laid out. It's close proximity to Ibrox attracts a good number of its punters. 

I was going to go before the Bury game but I can't be fucked with that place anymore. Hopefully the Ibrox bar or something is open. 

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's almost as if they want to ignore the fact the SLO is meant to represent all Rangers supporters, not just the ones from his dad's boozer.

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I think its naive at best to think Greg doesn't have anything to do with it tbh mate. 

10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's not his dads actions though that's causing all the questions / hounding towards Greg. He should come out and point blank say he's not involved at all. He hasn't. If he is involved in running it in any way, that's fucked.

He’s been viewing this thread so a simple post saying what his position is would help?

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

This is somewhere an independent SLO should be stepping in. Greg's job should be untenable if he backs this, or refuses to intervene, when it goes against the club's terms and conditions of ticket policy let alone what's morally right.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This is somewhere an independent SLO should be stepping in. Greg's job should be untenable if he backs this, or refuses to intervene, when it goes against the club's terms and conditions of ticket policy let alone what's morally right.

This 100% 

Archived