Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey

Louden Loyal RSC

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Answer the fucking question please General C.

Looking back it doesn't look like it. 2 weeks in 2016 was the last ban I can see if that is the correct account.

Thank you for your patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s made a complete idiot of himself and contradicted himself at every opportunity.

openly trying to exploit the CCCS away scheme, it’s a profit exercise as he knows people would be in before and after games lining pockets.

also the way he undermines the hard work done by people that Run RSCs is a disgrace along with his self loving I’m better than you attitude towards almost all Rangers fans

Cedrick and thebooler like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Looking back it doesn't look like it. 2 weeks in 2016 was the last ban I can see if that is the correct account.

Thank you for your patience.

And if he was to try to log on here again now is anything or anyone preventing him from doing so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

He’s made a complete idiot of himself and contradicted himself at every opportunity.

openly trying to exploit the CCCS away scheme, it’s a profit exercise as he knows people would be in before and after games lining pockets.

also the way he undermines the hard work done by people that Run RSCs is a disgrace along with his self loving I’m better than you attitude towards almost all Rangers fans

But sure he does everything for the fans the mans a narcissist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see the thread on FF so must have been binned I am guessing at his request. He made a royal arse of himself and I actually applaud those on FF who countered his bullshit and did not shy away from sticking up for RSC  and the members of RSC that they represent. Regards the SLO he must come out and dissociate himself or if he does not makes his job and neutrality questionable at the very minimum.

thebooler and Cedrick like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broxi bear said:

But sure he does everything for the fans the mans a narcissist

An egomaniac. The fact the question regarding away tickets has been posed to him more than once considering new RSC like new ST holders aren’t able to apply for away tickets, make you suspect foul play and that’s before you get started on the insane idea to get people to sign up to away scheme and pass tickets to him.

effectivly making it harder, I’m sure I’ve seen him say he doesn’t attend away games but still signs up to the scheme. I’m lucky that along with my CCCS I’m usually always ok baring Hibs last game was only one I missed due to a ballot as a few of us were on highest points.

 

but he’s going to make it harder with his crazy plan for people who travel independently and may only get the 7 tickets we got last year which will no doubt drop.

 

also CCCS get more tickets than RSC so his argument is rubbish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badjon said:

Can't see the thread on FF so must have been binned I am guessing at his request. He made a royal arse of himself and I actually applaud those on FF who countered his bullshit and did not shy away from sticking up for RSC  and the members of RSC that they represent. Regards the SLO he must come out and dissociate himself or if he does not makes his job and neutrality questionable at the very minimum.

That’ll be me and Broxibear as well as almost everyone else bar a few 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

An egomaniac. The fact the question regarding away tickets has been posed to him more than once considering new RSC like new ST holders aren’t able to apply for away tickets, make you suspect foul play and that’s before you get started on the insane idea to get people to sign up to away scheme and pass tickets to him.

effectivly making it harder, I’m sure I’ve seen him say he doesn’t attend away games but still signs up to the scheme. I’m lucky that along with my CCCS I’m usually always ok baring Hibs last game was only one I missed due to a ballot as a few of us were on highest points.

 

but he’s going to make it harder with his crazy plan for people who travel independently and may only get the 7 tickets we got last year which will no doubt drop.

 

also CCCS get more tickets than RSC so his argument is rubbish

100% mate. All he kept adding in was where am I making a profit... is he serious all the bears in the pub before away games and back afterwords then the priority for functions which are all in his pub. The man has just shown himself for what he is. It's about time the bears in FF actually saw him in this light 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

That’ll be me and Broxibear as well as almost everyone else bar a few 

Too right mate I've been hounding him all day on it. As have you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broxi bear said:

100% mate. All he kept adding in was where am I making a profit... is he serious all the bears in the pub before away games and back afterwords then the priority for functions which are all in his pub. The man has just shown himself for what he is. It's about time the bears in FF actually saw him in this light 

Can’t disagree spot on mate. I had to stop commenting when he replied to someone saying “none of your business” to avoid if their getting away tickets. He owns a pub not fucking Rangers 

thebooler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

That’ll be me and Broxibear as well as almost everyone else bar a few 

Well done. How he thought this would be agoer is beyond me and as you said most Bears. I cannot fathom how he ever thought this was ever viable. The fact the thread has disappeared speaks volumes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...