Louden Loyal RSC

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Funny to see Greg saying it would help him understand how an RSC works.

Would it not be easier for him as a representive of the club to head along on the buses? For example go with the maybole loyal to a home game, use the drumcahpel loyal for killie away, get talking to the convenors and the members see what goes into it and how the membership works and any concerns they have over the existing systems, police checks etc.

If I wanted to gain a better understanding of something I wouldn't just start it up. I'd need to go.out on the road finding out from the successful buses etc just what it is that makes them work etc.

One thing for certain is, it's not easy running an RSC. Many have tried and failed very quickly 

Spot on mate, in fact as part of his job he should be traveling with the RSC’s especially to away games. 

Probably too scared we start singing some bad words when he’s on the bus.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Spot on mate, in fact as part of his job he should be traveling with the RSC’s especially to away games. 

They’re full of absolute shite mate 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surprised it wasnt just a few words

"turned up for the Kinning park bus, got to game, got home safely" 

Everything else would have put the Rangers news on the top shelf on a brown bag :lol:

;hawl we ran a Sunday school bus ?

5 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

Quite obvious he was trolling to prove a point on the back of him slagging of RSCs. Question is, does his son know he's trolling? His fat slimy self-worshiping ptick of a dad has blatantly said he is going to break ticket rules and the fucking SLO is endorsing it. Add the fact that theyre being allowed to regiater after the deadline. Position is untenable. 

Still waiting to hear what happened to the secondary tickets for the filth game. Aint so quick on answering that one is he.

Ibrix is crying out for a proper fan zone, somewhere people can get a few pints next to ibrix before games. Whos going to fight our corner on that one? The SLO whos dad was lose custom over it? 

Either way hes in on this new RSC or hes not but either way its sordid. Who does he answer to? Is it Robertson? Is their any point even contacting that drip to get clarity? 

There’s a fully licensed fan zone operating at Ibrox from this season 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I seen both of them greg and robert marshall at aberdeen away. 

There was something that happened behind me with the police trying to arrest someone for fuck all i think. All fellow bears stood up for the guy as he done nothing wrong.

Greg was right nxt to it didnt see him do anything. Greg is sound though and has a brain his da just opens his mouth to much. 

7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

He's edited his post to "clear up that the bus will just be a normal bus". I don't believe him for a second and I don't believe he was just trolling either. 

Even if it's a normal bus his son still shouldn't be involved in running it and should clarify he wont play a part at all as it would still be a conflict of interest.

I’m not sure there’s anything stopping the SLO being a member of an RSC, but being actively involved would be a different matter.

The SLO has obviously sat down with Father Marshall and planned a damage limitation exercise here.

Too late. We now all know what the pair of them are.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Funny to see Greg saying it would help him understand how an RSC works.

Would it not be easier for him as a representive of the club to head along on the buses? For example go with the maybole loyal to a home game, use the drumcahpel loyal for killie away, get talking to the convenors and the members see what goes into it and how the membership works and any concerns they have over the existing systems, police checks etc.

If I wanted to gain a better understanding of something I wouldn't just start it up. I'd need to go.out on the road finding out from the successful buses etc just what it is that makes them work etc.

One thing for certain is, it's not easy running an RSC. Many have tried and failed very quickly 

I’m surprised he was even interviewed for the job if he’s not sure how RSC’s operate.

That should be one of the first qualifications required to apply for the post.

Just now, thebooler said:

I’m surprised he was even interviewed for the job if he’s not sure how RSC’s operate.

One of our bus members went for it and believe she made the final 2

8 minutes ago, thebooler said:

And she had all the required qualifications and IMO should have got the job.

Can't comment on that part mate as everyone on my bus is a full blown mongo :lol:

41 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Even if you don't know before the interview you should find out before pitching up to it. Its almost as if they were trying to sideline RSC input into the club when they are the groups they should be connecting with. 

They seem to only want to listen to certain voices rather than the wider fanbase. 

Personally I think if any RSC is unhappy with what has been said, they should all formally complain to the SLO, ie make a paper trail send it all recorded delivery etc and then if nothing is heard back, then go above him and let the club know he is not doing his job after all it is a uefa mandated position as far as I'm aware

Archived