Louden Loyal RSC

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Didnt look like tht when i seen him up aberdeen.

Also if he doesnt engage with the fans then wits the point of the role.

He only seems to engage with certain groups by the look of it. I'd prefer an SLO not contaminated by association with an egomaniacal halfwit and a track record of obfuscation to the point of deceit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

Personally I think if any RSC is unhappy with what has been said, they should all formally complain to the SLO, ie make a paper trail send it all recorded delivery etc and then if nothing is heard back, then go above him and let the club know he is not doing his job after all it is a uefa mandated position as far as I'm aware

This is a great idea, I was going to send an email but it’d quickly be deleted 

16 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Didnt look like tht when i seen him up aberdeen.

Also if he doesnt engage with the fans then wits the point of the role.

He was a dick in Fraserburgh. Showed him my ticket said it was real he agreed as he had one, I said can you speak to them etc he came back about a minute late saying nothing could be done told him it’s shocking I’ve lost half a days wage etc for him to say I have a ticket to and missing the game.

finally got in at the 60th minute 

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I seen both of them greg and robert marshall at aberdeen away. 

There was something that happened behind me with the police trying to arrest someone for fuck all i think. All fellow bears stood up for the guy as he done nothing wrong.

Greg was right nxt to it didnt see him do anything. Greg is sound though and has a brain his da just opens his mouth to much. 

They were lucky they both came out the CCS ballot for Aberdeen due to our massively reduced allocation, I’m sure that’s how they’d both got their tickets since they play by the rules and there’s nothing underhand going on 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

They were lucky they both came out the CCS ballot for Aberdeen due to our massively reduced allocation, I’m sure that’s how they’d both got their tickets since they play by the rules and there’s nothing underhand going on 

Aberdeen was terrible we got 3 luckily I got one through ballot and a few through CCCS.

good sarcasm at play by the rules though ?

Just now, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

Aberdeen was terrible we got 3 luckily I got one through ballot and a few through CCCS.

good sarcasm at play by the rules though ?

??, fulll things a farse mate , I don’t go on a RSC myself but hopefully all the bus secretaries are onto RFC to put a stop to this 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

??, fulll things a farse mate , I don’t go on a RSC myself but hopefully all the bus secretaries are onto RFC to put a stop to this 

I think I’ll message mine, was going to wait until Friday against Bury but deadline is Monday for RSCs need done before 

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sandbank?

If so I'm pretty sure she's worth her weight in gold to you guys despite not getting the gig... Based on a wee snippet I heard over at ibrox ?

Aye mate she is from.there and a lovely lassie. 

Goes everywhere and was on Vegas at NARSA with us last year and was at this year's one in Canada 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Our bus has wet windows :lol:

what is a sonja room mate that's a wooooosh for me lol 

I remember a long time ago a poster on here returning home sightly the worse for wear with drink, and in the company of  young lady.

He foolishly decided to broadcast it.

I could have sworn her name was Sonja...

6 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I remember a long time ago a poster on here returning home sightly the worse for wear with drink, and in the company of  young lady.

He foolishly decided to broadcast it.

I could have sworn her name was Sonja...

Awwwwww :lol:

it was Sandra I declared love for but came out as sonja. I recall this now :lol:

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

He only seems to engage with certain groups by the look of it. I'd prefer an SLO not contaminated by association with an egomaniacal halfwit and a track record of obfuscation to the point of deceit.

This is a major problem that I noticed from the very start. Just seen a thing the Loudon put up today saying they have 44 enquiries that’s them an A+ bus already if the cats stay the same ? Tells me they had names before they said about it so scary they have 44. His boy also said the RSC deadline is Monday but clubs would be fine if it was 1 or 2 days late no really a deadline is it. 

Also says they won’t recieve preferential treatment load of bullshit folk have been getting preferential treatment for years and his boy is the slo and won’t be come on. 

Rangers have to get real about where the tickets are going not telling us percentages telling us the numbers how many tickets we get as an allocation how many are going to RSC’s, CCCS and players and families. Perfect example last year was Killie one week and the tarriers the next. 

Then as has been posted where did the secondary tickets for the tarriers at home go to I seen a few folk saying they put there’s up never seen any for sale or folk that had bought them this is why the secondary ticketing is flawed best just giving your ticket to a mate or a local bus even if you don’t use them. 

22 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

This is a major problem that I noticed from the very start. Just seen a thing the Loudon put up today saying they have 44 enquiries that’s them an A+ bus already if the cats stay the same ? Tells me they had names before they said about it so scary they have 44. His boy also said the RSC deadline is Monday but clubs would be fine if it was 1 or 2 days late no really a deadline is it. 

Also says they won’t recieve preferential treatment load of bullshit folk have been getting preferential treatment for years and his boy is the slo and won’t be come on. 

Rangers have to get real about where the tickets are going not telling us percentages telling us the numbers how many tickets we get as an allocation how many are going to RSC’s, CCCS and players and families. Perfect example last year was Killie one week and the tarriers the next. 

Then as has been posted where did the secondary tickets for the tarriers at home go to I seen a few folk saying they put there’s up never seen any for sale or folk that had bought them this is why the secondary ticketing is flawed best just giving your ticket to a mate or a local bus even if you don’t use them. 

There was a suggestion in the FF thread that his RSC had been registered last season. Not sure if thats the case but wouldn't put anything past that parasite. One of a long line, in recent years, making money from the support and, worse still it appears with the backing of the club hierarchy.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

There was a suggestion in the FF thread that his RSC had been registered last season. Not sure if thats the case but wouldn't put anything past that parasite. One of a long line, in recent years, making money from the support and, worse still it appears with the backing of the club hierarchy.

Again wouldn’t be surprised as you can’t apply for away games first season. 

12 minutes ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

All us long established RSCs are about to be shafted massively.

a fucking disgrace what’s going to happen 

What have you heard mate? 

I’m guessing they are going to raise the numbers required for an a+ club for starters - is there anything else on the horizon?

I hope the clubs rally if they all get shafted - some aspects of our football club are a disgrace without something sinister bubbling away here too 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

What have you heard mate? 

I’m guessing they are going to raise the numbers required for an a+ club for starters - is there anything else on the horizon?

I hope the clubs rally if they all get shafted - some aspects of our football club are a disgrace without something sinister bubbling away here too 

Categories to be looked over after deadline on Monday not much else but the Louden bus is making me smell a rat. It isn’t sitting well, I quite believe they’ll be allocated tickets in first year and let’s not forget more through staff as Greg works for us.

this is a man that has openly slaughtered RSCs now £££ are shining he’s going to screw over all that travel independently and via RSCs.

Weve got a fucking SLO that can’t even confirm where secondary tickets for the old firm went.

Its rotten from top to bottom and the back tracking and Robert saying Greg isn’t involved when Greg says he will to get a better insight to how RSCs work prove it, an SLO who doesn’t fucking know anything about supporters clubs mental 

Numbers are supposed to be getting raised mate missed that out sorry. Our RSC has agreed to boycott not that I went in much, I like to be able to move sing and not listen to a twat on microphone.

and Greg I don’t speak for all Polmont Loyal If  you’re looking in they’re will be a few that’ll still go

My issue is (if the clubs do get shafted due to the actions of the Marshalls) who do you complain/turn to?

theres conflicts of interest everywhere you look 

the SLO for obvious reasons 

the ticket office who have bowed to it and won’t then undermine their own process 

Stuart Robertson/Dave King who handpicked G.Marshall for the role especially as a thank you for lying about RF/C1872 and bringing things closer to them 

it is all fucked and there’s big common denominators everywhere you look in the form of the same faces and names with their egos and scumbags that run our club and we still have fans that can’t (or refuse to) see this 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

My issue is (if the clubs do get shafted due to the actions of the Marshalls) who do you complain/turn to?

theres conflicts of interest everywhere you look 

the SLO for obvious reasons 

the ticket office who have bowed to it and won’t then undermine their own process 

Stuart Robertson/Dave King who handpicked G.Marshall for the role especially as a thank you for lying about RF/C1872 and bringing things closer to them 

it is all fucked and there’s big common denominators everywhere you look in the form of the same faces and names with their egos and scumbags that run our club and we still have fans that can’t (or refuse to) see this 

Yeah but they got rid of the rats so it's ok 

Archived