Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If 3 bus loads put their name down for Aberdeen , the louden will get 150 tickets , absolute certainty , noway should we have a lad in a position of employment at our club that all I’ve seen him do is try line his dads pockets 

16 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

If 3 bus loads put their name down for Aberdeen , the louden will get 150 tickets , absolute certainty , noway should we have a lad in a position of employment at our club that all I’ve seen him do is try line his dads pockets 

I agree if he does get 2,000 to sign up to the cccs for him I don’t think he has a chance of that number that will be about 18% of the away cccs he will have. 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

My issue is (if the clubs do get shafted due to the actions of the Marshalls) who do you complain/turn to?

theres conflicts of interest everywhere you look 

the SLO for obvious reasons 

the ticket office who have bowed to it and won’t then undermine their own process 

Stuart Robertson/Dave King who handpicked G.Marshall for the role especially as a thank you for lying about RF/C1872 and bringing things closer to them 

it is all fucked and there’s big common denominators everywhere you look in the form of the same faces and names with their egos and scumbags that run our club and we still have fans that can’t (or refuse to) see this 

Bang on this , apart from conal Cochran (dodgey name?) the charity foundation lad , I’ve not met a RFC employee yet (obviously not met them all) that isn’t a self righteous, egotistical prick , full of their own importance and what they can gain and couldn’t give two fucks about the club  , I go along to the Hummel training centre some Saturdays to watch an academy team as a friends involved ,every time in I’m in awe of the facility to witness imposters galore floating about in official tracksuits , a coach said hi to me one day as he passed me to watch the same game I was, he passed me again 2 mins later saying fuck this to cold and headed back into the building , that’s just an example who’s in and around our club , a supporter  would stand just his keks watching a youth match in the winter if they were lucky enough to be employed by the club 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I agree if he does get 2,000 to sign up to the cccs for him I don’t think he has a chance of that number that will be about 18% of the away cccs he will have. 

I was more thinking along the lines of , “Greig we need 150 tickets for sheep” no problem da I’ll be round with them in 5” 

11 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

I remember a long time ago a poster on here returning home sightly the worse for wear with drink, and in the company of  young lady.

He foolishly decided to broadcast it.

I could have sworn her name was Sonja...

??

8 hours ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

All us long established RSCs are about to be shafted massively.

a fucking disgrace what’s going to happen 

It doesn’t need to happen - all RSC’s need to put a stop to it, and the SLO’s position needs to be looked at by the club.

If he sees nothing wrong here, his position is untenable, as no Rangers fan will ever trust him again, or feel he is approachable.

The club need to reel him and Father Marshall in, and make it clear running a pub doesn’t make him superior to other fans.

10 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

There was a suggestion in the FF thread that his RSC had been registered last season. Not sure if thats the case but wouldn't put anything past that parasite. One of a long line, in recent years, making money from the support and, worse still it appears with the backing of the club hierarchy.

Yet the SLO stated very clearly that if he’s a day or two late registering, the club will be flexible?

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Are they flexible with others who are a day or two late or is father Marshall getting special treatment?

Aye read a few who are dead against what he's trying to do on FF say they've made an arse of registering in the past and the ticket office have extended the deadline for them to fix it 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye read a few who are dead against what he's trying to do on FF say they've made an arse of registering in the past and the ticket office have extended the deadline for them to fix it 

There isn't an issue with that then imo. I really don't like the Louden doing this and taking tickets away from the RSC's around the country but if they aren't getting any special treatment with registering I don't have an issue with them forming an RSC but I hope they do it fairly. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Can you realit not think of a reason are you SLOw?

I probably am lol but if that's correct and they get first dibs on tickets before the general sale that is scandalous and something should be done as it's an abuse of power / position

Just now, mus said:

I probably am lol but if that's correct and they get first dibs on tickets before the general sale that is scandalous and something should be done as it's an abuse of power / position

Now I am not saying Greig is involved in anything dodgy but if the Louden are offering early tickets there's something going on. 

56 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Yet the SLO stated very clearly that if he’s a day or two late registering, the club will be flexible?

Its the usual obfuscation from the pair of them. Its the same as it was with the RST merger that was never going to happen and the CIC. Its how they appear to operate. I wouldn't give a penny to either of them and, definitely, wouldn't have given one a job at the club.

Jim Hannah wasn't perfect by any means but my personal interactions with him were always at a much higher standard than the current incumbent conducts himself.

Even if Greg is whiter than white on this issue (hard to believe he would be), his dad's actions have almost certainly made his position untenable, and at the very least leave him open to an abuse of position. 

Marshall thinking about profits as usual, trying to dress it up like he is doing its for the fans. Nope, he has realised there is money to be made, and more punters he can squeeze into his pub. What he may be finding out now is that hard working RSC's will be shafted even further. Don't think he gives a toss tbh. 

Be interesting if the RSCs made a united stance at home games, filled the Louden with their members before any of his scab punters made it in, with not one of the RSC members making purchases.... would be hard trying to evict so many.... think of the money he'd lose out on....

36 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Be interesting if the RSCs made a united stance at home games, filled the Louden with their members before any of his scab punters made it in, with not one of the RSC members making purchases.... would be hard trying to evict so many.... think of the money he'd lose out on....

Wait and see how far it goes first if Rab is doing anything dodgy then it would be a great idea.

48 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Even if Greg is whiter than white on this issue (hard to believe he would be), his dad's actions have almost certainly made his position untenable, and at the very least leave him open to an abuse of position. 

Marshall thinking about profits as usual, trying to dress it up like he is doing its for the fans. Nope, he has realised there is money to be made, and more punters he can squeeze into his pub. What he may be finding out now is that hard working RSC's will be shafted even further. Don't think he gives a toss tbh. 

A businessman in wanting to make profit shock. I will say this though if he screws any Bears who travel to away games out of a ticket then he is a prick.

47 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Oh and does anybody know who is supplying the fanzone with booze? I hope it's the club and hasn't been subcontracted to the Louden.

Surely not.

From our esteemed SLO who lurks but doesn't engage on here, on his beloved FF....

"Given the way this is still going on and people are contacting me to ask regarding it I feel the need to comment. 

I am of course aware of the Louden Loyal and the origin of the club. 

To confirm and to categorically state that they have never had the intention of recruiting for CCCS of non-travelers. This is clearly a misunderstanding. 

To add, logistically this is not even possible this season as the deadline for away CCCS has passed (about a month ago). 

Obviously I am aware that I will forever be intrinsically tied to The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium and I have no issues with that and I’m proud of what I achieved in my time there and what they continue to do since I left. And with that I am aware that anything the Louden do will be subject to increased focus over other Rangers supporters bars. 

One of the pieces of advise I have given them is to be transparent with all tickets and money spent on the RSC as due to their connections with myself there will always be accusations of
Favouritism which isn’t something that either party would wish to obtain or utilise. 

So to reaffirm from my perspective there is nothing to criticise with the Louden Loyal - it will be a normal club registered with us. 

I would love this to be put to bed but I don’t expect it".

There's gaping holes big enough to drive busses through that.

Position now clearly untenable imo.

Archived