Louden Loyal RSC

Don’t really know the workings of RSCs but do know a rat when I smell one.Had a look at the FF thread and as usual anyone who doesn’t seem to tow the Louden line are either causing fractions between the fan base or support some other team.

The post I actually found most disturbing if anyone can copy it over was the one from our SLO regarding secondary ticketing for our last game against them.Shit with technology so can’t get it to copy over.

It appears from what he says any Bears who put up their tickets for this game so other Bears wouldn’t miss out really shouldn’t have bothered.Demand was so high they didn’t make it to the actual general sale but were allocated to staff,sponsors and VIPs.If that’s the case then this system can go to fuck and I would advise any Bears to think before using it.If you want your spare ticket to go to fans who are more deserving the either approach your local RSC, give it a friend or use the ticket section on this forum.

I genuine found this info to be disgusting and once again a sad indictment of how the Club is run with so little thought to the greater fan base as a whole.The most alarming aspect was the SLO  didn’t even condem this practice.Jobs for the boys indeed!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To confirm and to categorically state that they have never had the intention of recruiting for CCCS of non-travelers. This is clearly a misunderstanding

:lol:

Ffs Greg stop the now 

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

To confirm and to categorically state that they have never had the intention of recruiting for CCCS of non-travelers. This is clearly a misunderstanding

Ffs Greg stop the now 

It is ridiculous as that was a direct quote from his arsehole dad that the plan was to do that. 

52 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs Greg stop the now 

It actually beggars belief, do they think we are all daft?

Thats right up there with the "Edmiston House CIC is nothing to do with Edmiston House" despite the articles of association stating that's exactly what it was for.

I live near to Ibrox and do not go to away games, so not in an RSC, but reading this thread it is no surprise to read they do great work and it is hellish that the Louden bunch seem to be trying to fuck up people who have been helping fans get tickets for years.

If I cannot get to a game I always try to pass it onto a fellow Bear who is looking for one or give it to GB for use with Erskine/Combat Stress or some other needful person. I hope the RSC's let the Rangers board know what is going on and demand clarity on how these people are allowed to get around the rules. Wankers. 

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

From our esteemed SLO who lurks but doesn't engage on here, on his beloved FF....

"Given the way this is still going on and people are contacting me to ask regarding it I feel the need to comment. 

I am of course aware of the Louden Loyal and the origin of the club. 

To confirm and to categorically state that they have never had the intention of recruiting for CCCS of non-travelers. This is clearly a misunderstanding. 

To add, logistically this is not even possible this season as the deadline for away CCCS has passed (about a month ago). 

Obviously I am aware that I will forever be intrinsically tied to The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium and I have no issues with that and I’m proud of what I achieved in my time there and what they continue to do since I left. And with that I am aware that anything the Louden do will be subject to increased focus over other Rangers supporters bars. 

One of the pieces of advise I have given them is to be transparent with all tickets and money spent on the RSC as due to their connections with myself there will always be accusations of
Favouritism which isn’t something that either party would wish to obtain or utilise. 

So to reaffirm from my perspective there is nothing to criticise with the Louden Loyal - it will be a normal club registered with us. 

I would love this to be put to bed but I don’t expect it".

There's gaping holes big enough to drive busses through that.

Position now clearly untenable imo.

So we are to believe a proven lying cunt just because he says so. ??

They really do think we zip up the back. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I live near to Ibrox and do not go to away games, so not in an RSC, but reading this thread it is no surprise to read they do great work and it is hellish that the Louden buch seem to be trying to fuck up people who have been helping fans get tickets for years.

If I cannot get to a game I always try to pass it onto a fellow Bear who is looking for one or give it to GB for use with Erskine/Combat Stress or some other needful person. I hope the RSC's let the Rangers board know what is going on and demand clarity on how these people are allowed to get around the rules. Wankers. 

Anyone who can’t make it should be contacting GB. Ta fuck with the buy back scheme the tickets aren’t going to our  rank and file. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Anyone who can’t make it should be contacting GB. Ta fuck with the buy back scheme the tickets aren’t going to your rank and file. 

How does giving them to GB work though?

Like I'm from NI so how do I let him use my ST?

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Anyone who can’t make it should be contacting GB. Ta fuck with the buy back scheme the tickets aren’t going to your rank and file. 

At least we know any money paid would be going to Rangers or deserving causes. If only the SLO was of the same character as GB we wouldn't have any cause for concern.

Similarly if the club was run by the people I've encountered at the RCF we'd be in a much better place.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Drop him a PM but I'm sure he just needs your ST number and he sorts the paper tickets with the ticket office.

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not sure who GB is but I’d imagine you could arrange with him and TO to print a paper ticket off mate. I’ve seen a lot people mention this method on twitter 

3 minutes ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

I’m not sure who GB is but I’d imagine you could arrange with him and TO to print a paper ticket off mate. I’ve seen a lot people mention this method on twitter 

GB is @govanblue Never heard of the RM Erskine Fund? You should join us on one of our threads. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

GB is govanblue he co-ordinates (with his able assistant Zetland) the RM Erskine Fund and tickets either go to them, Hollybush House and other deserving causes or get sold on and money goes to the fund. 

The new season donations will be up and running soon so look out for the thread to find out more.

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Good pitch though. :thumbup:

Well practiced at it by now. Too much time loitering by the John Greig statue in GBs company trying to keep up to date with matchday donations.?

I hear his current assistant is much more efficient?

11 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

GB is govanblue he co-ordinates (with his able assistant Zetland) the RM Erskine Fund and tickets either go to them, Hollybush House and other deserving causes or get sold on and money goes to the fund. 

The new season donations will be up and running soon so look out for the thread to find out more.

I would like this post but I’ve no idea how to (still half cut from the culture yesterday)

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I could not agree more CB.

I also have a certain RM chef who I give my one to if he is home, if I cannot make a game. 

5 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Even if Greg is whiter than white on this issue (hard to believe he would be), his dad's actions have almost certainly made his position untenable, and at the very least leave him open to an abuse of position. 

Marshall thinking about profits as usual, trying to dress it up like he is doing its for the fans. Nope, he has realised there is money to be made, and more punters he can squeeze into his pub. What he may be finding out now is that hard working RSC's will be shafted even further. Don't think he gives a toss tbh. 

He doesn't like being reminded his pub is only open on match days, and it's packed because of where it is, and NOT because hes a great publican.

He's desperate to open more days and this is one way of doing that.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

He doesn't like being reminded his pub is only open on match days, and it's packed because of where it is, and NOT because hes a great publican.

He's desperate to open more days and this is one way of doing that.

That’s not true. The pub is open Saturday and Sundays. 

Greg still hasn't actually denied he'll be involved in running the fucking RSC though in that statement of his, has he? Perfect chance to point blank say he'd be a normal member but not involved in anything else with it but he didn't even come close to that.

Also trying to claim it was just a misunderstanding about his cunt dad's away ticket plan is bullshit. His dad edited his post to clarify his points better and left the part in about signing up people to get him away tickets so it's not a misunderstanding at all. 

There's far, far more to all of this shit than will ever meet the eye. These two cunts actions in the past have proven without doubt that they can never be trusted, so why should they be now?

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just been confirmed on FF that it was registered last season.

Yet  not a mention of it anywhere. Maybe he didn't want to spoil Greg's chances of the SLO job? No laughing at the back.

This is proof hes not been trolling, and he's had this idea on the go for almost 18 months, probably awaiting the right time to launch.

Absolute embarrassment of a family.

Archived