Louden Loyal RSC

Just now, thebooler said:

Yet  not a mention of it anywhere. Maybe he didn't want to spoil Greg's chances of the SLO job? No laughing at the back.

This is proof hes not been trolling, and he's had this idea on the go for almost 18 months, probably awaiting the right time to launch.

Absolute embarrassment of a family.

Also the fact Greg says his dad couldn't get people to register this year for away tickets as the deadline has passed... if the fucking RSC has been up and running for a year now, he could've EASILY got plenty people to sign up this year for the away scheme. It's fucking stinking and these two need scraped from the club.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

From our esteemed SLO who lurks but doesn't engage on here, on his beloved FF....

"Given the way this is still going on and people are contacting me to ask regarding it I feel the need to comment. 

I am of course aware of the Louden Loyal and the origin of the club. 

To confirm and to categorically state that they have never had the intention of recruiting for CCCS of non-travelers. This is clearly a misunderstanding. 

To add, logistically this is not even possible this season as the deadline for away CCCS has passed (about a month ago). 

Obviously I am aware that I will forever be intrinsically tied to The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium and I have no issues with that and I’m proud of what I achieved in my time there and what they continue to do since I left. And with that I am aware that anything the Louden do will be subject to increased focus over other Rangers supporters bars. 

One of the pieces of advise I have given them is to be transparent with all tickets and money spent on the RSC as due to their connections with myself there will always be accusations of
Favouritism which isn’t something that either party would wish to obtain or utilise. 

So to reaffirm from my perspective there is nothing to criticise with the Louden Loyal - it will be a normal club registered with us. 

I would love this to be put to bed but I don’t expect it".

There's gaping holes big enough to drive busses through that.

Position now clearly untenable imo.

The very fact he only interacts with the fans of one forum should see him hauled in by Robertson. That's evidence of favouritism, especially if we sent screengrabs to Robertson of him lurking on here.

Just now, thebooler said:

Yet  not a mention of it anywhere. Maybe he didn't want to spoil Greg's chances of the SLO job? No laughing at the back.

This is proof hes not been trolling, and he's had this idea on the go for almost 18 months, probably awaiting the right time to launch.

Tbf Greg was already in the job before he would have registered as he was in prior to pre-season 17/18.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

To confirm and to categorically state that they have never had the intention of recruiting for CCCS of non-travelers. This is clearly a misunderstanding.

AYE, RIGHT. IT WAS CLEARLY STATED, AND THE POST IS STILL THERE.

To add, logistically this is not even possible this season as the deadline for away CCCS has passed (about a month ago). 

DOESN'T MATTER - HE'S ALREADY SAUD THE CLUB WAS REGISTERED LAST YEAR AND THEY ALREADY HAVE 44 MEMBERS.

3 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Don’t really know the workings of RSCs but do know a rat when I smell one.Had a look at the FF thread and as usual anyone who doesn’t seem to tow the Louden line are either causing fractions between the fan base or support some other team.

The post I actually found most disturbing if anyone can copy it over was the one from our SLO regarding secondary ticketing for our last game against them.Shit with technology so can’t get it to copy over.

It appears from what he says any Bears who put up their tickets for this game so other Bears wouldn’t miss out really shouldn’t have bothered.Demand was so high they didn’t make it to the actual general sale but were allocated to staff,sponsors and VIPs.If that’s the case then this system can go to fuck and I would advise any Bears to think before using it.If you want your spare ticket to go to fans who are more deserving the either approach your local RSC, give it a friend or use the ticket section on this forum.

I genuine found this info to be disgusting and once again a sad indictment of how the Club is run with so little thought to the greater fan base as a whole.The most alarming aspect was the SLO  didn’t even condem this practice.Jobs for the boys indeed!!!

I'll be writing to the TO about this. Secondary ticketing is NOT for this purpose, and I'm sure he's only digging a deeper hole here.

He'd be better going back to pulling warm pints, if the pub doesn't find itself the subject of a fans boycott.

2 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

It actually beggars belief, do they think we are all daft?

Thats right up there with the "Edmiston House CIC is nothing to do with Edmiston House" despite the articles of association stating that's exactly what it was for.

Exactly. This REC fiasco isn't the first time this pair have shown their true colours.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in the louden having an RSC. In fact it’s great , but the way the sanctimonious dick went about it and his smug attitude that’s annoyed me. 

I put in 31 years working for my RSC and never did I want or think I deserved anything out of it. I did it because I loved my RSC and I honestly miss it. 

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong in the louden having an RSC. In fact it’s great , but the way the sanctimonious dick went about it and his smug attitude that’s annoyed me. 

I put in 31 years working for my RSC and never did I want or think I deserved anything out of it. I did it because I loved my RSC and I honestly miss it. 

Completely agree.

Everyone has the right to do this. But there are ways to go about it. 

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

Totally agree.

However Greg's bullshit regarding trying get 2000 signed up will not wash. His dad genuinely wants/wanted to try and monopolize the distribution of tickets.

19 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

That’s not true. The pub is open Saturday and Sundays. 

It's not busy mate. Match days are only time it's busy. 3 buses leaving and returning to his pub on away days would cure that.

Stop spoiling the fun and being a cunt. ?

9 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I'll be writing to the TO about this. Secondary ticketing is NOT for this purpose, and I'm sure he's only digging a deeper hole here.

He'd be better going back to pulling warm pints, if the pub doesn't find itself the subject of a fans boycott.

He hasn't done anything wrong there though, he just told people what happened with the tickets

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He hasn't done anything wrong there though, he just told people what happened with the tickets

Yes, I know. But I can't see the club being happy with him revealing this information. Nobody will use Secondary Ticketing again I'd imagine. 

That's if the tickets did go where he says.

3 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Yes, I know. But I can't see the club being happy with him revealing this information. Nobody will use Secondary Ticketing again I'd imagine. 

He's done his job correctly and done the right thing, if the club do get unhappy at it then they're in the wrong

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s proving secondary ticketing has been done wrong mate.

Did the ST holders get the money for returned tickets? I very much doubt it with them going to players, staff etc. Makes a mockery of the system 

Edit although that is not Greg’s fault that’s the club. 

44 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Or someone has backdated a recent application...

20 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Whatve i missed about secondary ticketing?

Wait, am I reading this correctly? have fans given tickets back to Rangers via the secondary ticketing scheme and Rangers have took the tickets but dished them out as comps to people and the fans haven't got the money?

Please tell me I've misunderstood that and if I haven't, how have people reached this conclusion? proof etc...

With secondary ticketing you only get credit if sold, so if they have been given away as complimentary, they are not really sold. I'd love to know if the people handing them back got a credit or is there something corrupt going on? Is there anyone on here that gave them back for the scum game and didn't get a credit?

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wait, am I reading this correctly? have fans given tickets back to Rangers via the secondary ticketing scheme and Rangers have took the tickets but dished them out as comps to people and the fans haven't got the money?

Please tell me I've misunderstood that and if I haven't, how have people reached this conclusion? proof etc...

I don’t know if they got the money but the SLO said the tickets went to corporate, players/staff and sponsors etc

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes mate. SLO said it on thread on FF

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t know if they got the money but the SLO said the tickets went to corporate, players/staff and sponsors etc

If there's no credit in the fans accounts for every single one of them then something very, very wrong is happening at our club - possibly illegal too.

I'm holding out hope the SLO has just made a rip-roaring cunt of it as usual though and our club wouldn't be so stupid.

5 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

With secondary ticketing you only get credit if sold, so if they have been given away as complimentary, they are not really sold. I'd love to know if the people handing them back got a credit or is there something corrupt going on? Is there anyone on here that gave them back for the scum game and didn't get a credit?

I don’t think they would have mate, would have went as unsold as they’re given out as comps.

A disgrace to treat ST holders that way, thank fuck I can make all the games 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So if you use secondary ticketing expecting a normal ordinary fan to benifit plus the £10 I think you get back they are going to staff, sponsors etc. Fuck that idea. :duh:

Archived