Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I find it hard to believe that the club would give away someone's seat made available through secondary ticketing for free rather than re-sell it.

Think it's more if unsold once the deadline is passed it's given away for free to their VIP's.

Some folk won't have a problem with it, they'll be happy to just have their seat filled which is fine, but a lot of others , that's not what they signed upto. I'd rather give it to my RSC and get them to give it to a friend for free or someone who can't afford it ... not some wank of a pish player or fat cat.

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I find it hard to believe that the club would give away someone's seat made available through secondary ticketing for free rather than re-sell it.

Why would you find it hard to believe?

The SLO said this himself:

You are asking a club question but I’ll answer. It went to club requirements as we were short. Club requirements cover player allocations, staff allocations, corporate, sponsorship etc.

You think the club charged the players, staff, corporate or sponsors for their tickets?

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If there's no credit in the fans accounts for every single one of them then something very, very wrong is happening at our club - possibly illegal too.

I'm holding out hope the SLO has just made a rip-roaring cunt of it as usual though and our club wouldn't be so stupid.

I don't think its technically illegal (laws regarding tickets are notoriously flimsy) but it is absolutely immoral. If the club have redistributed them then they should reimburse supporters as if they had sold them.  

If it has happened then the supporters affected should launch a civil claim for reimbursement. 

What started out as the greed of one man seems to be showing up the administration of the club as being less than the minimum standard. Too many involved are not fit for purpose.

A joke tbh.doesnt matter who it is, staff, hoslitality, cooperate or whatever.if someone put their ticket up for secondary ticketing and someone sat on their seat then 100 percent should have got money bk

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Think it's more if unsold once the deadline is passed it's given away for free to their VIP's.

Some folk won't have a problem with it, they'll be happy to just have their seat filled which is fine, but a lot of others , that's not what they signed upto. I'd rather give it to my RSC and get them to give it to a friend for free or someone who can't afford it ... not some wank of a pish player or fat cat.

Surely any seats made available would've been re-sold to fans no bother for a game against the tarriers?

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Why would you find it hard to believe?

The SLO said this himself:

You think the club charged the players, staff, corporate or sponsors for their tickets?

Fair enough. The club are tight as fuck with money, especially where tickets are concerned (and rightly so) so I just thought they would've been more willing to re-sell a ticket for £50 a pop rather than giving it away for free, even if it was going to a sponsor or a player's relative. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Surely any seats made available would've been re-sold to fans no bother for a game against the tarriers?

Didn't realise the peado's game was included in this - I'd like to think the SLO has made a cunt of it again ... there's no way Rangers would pass up maybe upto tens of thousands in revenue at £50 a time, just to give their VIP's freebies. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Didn't realise the peado's game was included in this - I'd like to think the SLO has made a cunt of it again ... there's no way Rangers would pass up maybe upto tens of thousands in revenue at £50 a time, just to give their VIP's freebies. 

It was the tarriers game he was specifically asked about on ff mate.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Didn't realise the peado's game was included in this - I'd like to think the SLO has made a cunt of it again ... there's no way Rangers would pass up maybe tens of thousands in revenue at £50 a time, just to give their VIP's freebies. 

I might be getting confused, I thought this was specifically about the last tarrier game. My head's fried with all this :lol:

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The answer he gave about them going to VIPs was specifically about the tims game. He hasn't fucked it. This is the way it is sadly.

Not a thread I really want to be in or around, but since I've been mentioned a couple of times, and since there will be folk looking in who aren't fully familiar with the Fund workings, I guess I'd better throw in a disclaimer...

The RM Erskine Fund S/T Scheme is not a formal scheme; it is an informal arrangement, currently tolerated by the Ticket Office.

I guess they're currently happy to tolerate it for a few reasons:

1.  Our scheme is voluntarily VERY limited in scale and scope - We usually only make use of 3 or 4 unused Members' seats for each game, even though we often have many more offered.

2. We only ever deal with Home games. We don't ever ask our Members to apply for anything on our behalf, or for our benefit, or try to use their details for anything other than stated (a ticket for a Veteran for a game).  

3. Our tickets go to Erskine Veterans, Erskine Bungalow Residents, Combat Stress patients/former patients, BRAVEHOUND dog companions and other (I think) deserving recipients.

4.  The Members donating their seats are doing so for the benefit of our Fund and its aims, and gain nothing other than self-satisfaction.

5.  Nobody has complained to the TO about it - yet.

6.  We keep quiet about it, and try not to bring it to anyone's attention, because you know what some people are like.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The answer he gave about them going to VIPs was specifically about the tims game. He hasn't fucked it. This is the way it is sadly.

So if your ticket went to vips , it was classed as unsold so you didnt get any money for it??

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

This needs investigated. 

It's a fuckin disgrace if true. Our members pass tickets to our bus if they're not going so it hasn't directly affected us thankfully but for those who pass their tickets back in good faith it's an absolute piss take.

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So if you use secondary ticketing expecting a normal ordinary fan to benifit plus the £10 I think you get back they are going to staff, sponsors etc. Fuck that idea. :duh:

Would it not be £30 credit for the bheast game?

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

So if your ticket went to vips , it was classed as unsold so you didnt get any money for it??

Tbh even if your seat is re-sold via secondary ticketing it's a pretty pish deal you get anyway. You get something like 5% off your next renewal. 

11 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Not a thread I really want to be in or around, but since I've been mentioned a couple of times, and since there will be folk looking in who aren't fully familiar with the Fund workings, I guess I'd better throw in a disclaimer...

The RM Erskine Fund S/T Scheme is not a formal scheme; it is an informal arrangement, currently tolerated by the Ticket Office.

I guess they're currently happy to tolerate it for a few reasons:

1.  Our scheme is voluntarily VERY limited in scale and scope - We usually only make use of 3 or 4 unused Members' seats for each game, even though we often have many more offered.

2. We only ever deal with Home games. We don't ever ask our Members to apply for anything on our behalf, or for our benefit, or try to use their details for anything other than stated (a ticket for a Veteran for a game).  

3. Our tickets go to Erskine Veterans, Erskine Bungalow Residents, Combat Stress patients/former patients, BRAVEHOUND dog companions and other (I think) deserving recipients.

4.  The Members donating their seats are doing so for the benefit of our Fund and its aims, and gain nothing other than self-satisfaction.

5.  Nobody has complained to the TO about it - yet.

6.  We keep quiet about it, and try not to bring it to anyone's attention, because you know what some people are like.

There was no need for such an explanation, but it does highlight how one man's actions can have a detrimental effect on other, more genuine causes.

Keep up the good work.

12 minutes ago, thebooler said:

It might well be mate, I have never used it (and after this latest carry on I certainly will not consider it).

I thought I read a few weeks ago that season ticket holders got £10 in credit for the next season every time they used the scheme. 

I could easily be wrong. :unsure:

48 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He hasn't clarified that and I doubt he ever will.

They're out of order either way.

They’ll have no money mate. They aren’t going to charge staff and players. Hospitality do get charged for extra tickets they take as I’ve a friend who has his own box and he has got tickets before for friends but they have to pay and it’s not like the Broomloan tickets that get allocated Tarrier games that say £0.00 they have the £50 price on them 

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong in the louden having an RSC. In fact it’s great , but the way the sanctimonious dick went about it and his smug attitude that’s annoyed me. 

I put in 31 years working for my RSC and never did I want or think I deserved anything out of it. I did it because I loved my RSC and I honestly miss it. 

There absolutely isn't and as much as I loathe what he and his boozer are, as far as a RSC I have no issue.

It's not just how he's went about it though. He has a family member employed at the club with access to ticketing, who appears to have have joined his rsc membership, a club whose strategy contravenes the club ticketing policy.

It's not shitty or tasteless. It's corrupt.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

It might well be mate, I have never used it (and after this latest carry on I certainly will not consider it).

I thought I read a few weeks ago that season ticket holders got £10 in credit for the next season every time they used the scheme. 

I could easily be wrong. :unsure:

It depends on the game apparently.. 

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

It is £30. Just asked someone who used it for the scum game but they cant remember if they had to wait for it to sell or if were told instantly they would get £30 credit. Dont think anybody returning a ticket was shafted. Anybody who didnt have a ticket were the ones who were shafted as not one ticket was put up for sale. Folk have been asking the SLO for months what happened to the tickets and he's patched it. Whys he finally coming out with this now? Has he just made it up or is there something more sinister?

Archived