Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Why did it go completely normal tcouldn't

No Is. And I was trying really hard not to make errors I would have to edit but coukdnt

Wont Let me unquote IF I accidentally quote to and does othervweird Shit.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's lowest level.

Hivs Herts above that. Maybe sheep, if not they're at top level with scum. Scum games should be around 30 quid credited compared to tenner against relegation fodder.

Got a whole £15 credit for a prime Bar72 seat for the Sheep. Won’t do it again, rather give it away!

5 minutes ago, nedged said:

Got a whole £15 credit for a prime Bar72 seat for the Sheep. Won’t do it again, rather give it away!

That's ridiculous - I think the face value price for that ticket if buying from Rangers for a cat B game (Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen) is something like £62. Like yourself, I'd rather give it away. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Doesn't pick up where my fingers type well either. Really annoying.

As Sporting says I think you should contact @piperpete for help mate, he was certainly put through hell for a while but has come through it apparantly unscathed. :happy:

We all wish you well with your posting problems. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Wont Let me unquote IF I accidentally quote to and does othervweird Shit.

And to think all the shite you gave me until I changed from my Samsung slab thing.

good luck with your capital I ?

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

someone fancy giving us a summary of the last 12 pages? i assume the fat grass and his daft boy are blaming all controversies on Russian bots from RM

Yeah, SLO is not telling the whole truth and his father is a scheming cunt out for himself.

That about covers it, but add in the bit about the ticket buybacks and them not being offered to fans but given out to VIP's, etc.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The thing about secondary ticketing is I don’t think any of us do it for the money. We do it so another rank and file Bear can get a ticket that he might not otherwise get. 

To then find out that the club uses them for the VIP’s Players is a fucking nonsense. 

Absoulutely, I recall back in the day inviting a friend to go to the OF game, we had one ticket, I said no bother I will watch in a pub etc, my mate not happy with this senario starts asking anyone and everyone for spare tickets, fair enough but he was then shouting out x,y and z amounts over the odds. I told him nobody would accept a penny more or a penny less and thats the way things were in Glasgow. I know when I get on a rant on here something has really annoyed me and our SLO and his fathers self importance and attitude is worthy I feel of my rant to conclude my tale I secured a brief for my mate ten mins before KO but the point of that was he did not understand that its always face value regardless and that is one thing I am proud of, may seem odd as English fans dont seem to mind this for some reason, but I always mention this when people seem cocky about getting a tkt for a big game and 'only' paying an extra £50 or so .

Used the seconds ticketing for the first hivs game Las season and got a £15 credit so when I couldn't make the midweek sheep fame the ticket went to someone on here , I sold it for less than face value as it was still more than I would have got from the club and he was happy!!

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

someone fancy giving us a summary of the last 12 pages? i assume the fat grass and his daft boy are blaming all controversies on Russian bots from RM

Yeah.

Father Marshal tried to fleece the fans again with an alleged use of his son's position to assist.

Lying son comes out and says he is nothing to do with said fleece but is a member of said fleecing scheme.

Father comes back later after two forums worth of shite descend on his head, edits loads of his posts and says he never meant it that way.

Following further outrage directed at Father's scheme, he then attempts to tell anyone still listening that is was a fishing trip.

Outrage continues as both forums see through this lying attempt and Father Liar tries more backtracking and Liar Son tries to distance himself.

@Inigotablet is shite.

Think that covers it

13 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Yeah.

Father Marshal tried to fleece the fans again with an alleged use of his son's position to assist.

Lying son comes out and says he is nothing to do with said fleece but is a member of said fleecing scheme.

Father comes back later after two forums worth of shite descend on his head, edits loads of his posts and says he never meant it that way.

Following further outrage directed at Father's scheme, he then attempts to tell anyone still listening that is was a fishing trip.

Outrage continues as both forums see through this lying attempt and Father Liar tries more backtracking and Liar Son tries to distance himself.

@Inigotablet is shite.

Think that covers it

You only missed the bit where this alleged 'fishing trip' involved registering the 'not so golden fleece' RSC last season. You have to admire the level of groundbaiting that this 'fishing trip' has entailed, including, apparently, 44 'associate deck hands' recruited in said scheme. 

Not even Mister C's angling credentials hold up against that sort of attention to detail.

11 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You only missed the bit where this alleged 'fishing trip' involved registering the 'not so golden fleece' RSC last season. You have to admire the level of groundbaiting that this 'fishing trip' has entailed, including, apparently, 44 'associate deck hands' recruited in said scheme. 

Not even Mister C's angling credentials hold up against that sort of attention to detail.

Suffice to say that the Marshal's are as corrupt as Mugabee/Zuma etc.  Fleece their own people for the benefit of themselves.  Scum, basically.

2 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Yeah.

@Inigotablet is shite.

Think that covers it

I would add it’s not the first time these two conniving cunts have been caught with their trousers down.

9 hours ago, badjon said:

Absoulutely, I recall back in the day inviting a friend to go to the OF game, we had one ticket, I said no bother I will watch in a pub etc, my mate not happy with this senario starts asking anyone and everyone for spare tickets, fair enough but he was then shouting out x,y and z amounts over the odds. I told him nobody would accept a penny more or a penny less and thats the way things were in Glasgow. I know when I get on a rant on here something has really annoyed me and our SLO and his fathers self importance and attitude is worthy I feel of my rant to conclude my tale I secured a brief for my mate ten mins before KO but the point of that was he did not understand that its always face value regardless and that is one thing I am proud of, may seem odd as English fans dont seem to mind this for some reason, but I always mention this when people seem cocky about getting a tkt for a big game and 'only' paying an extra £50 or so .

Can’t remember the last time I took money off anyone for a ticket I couldn’t use, I would rather the ticket got used by another Bear than not used at all 

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t remember the last time I took money off anyone for a ticket I couldn’t use, I would rather the ticket got used by another Bear than not used at all 

That's cos your name isn't Marshall ?

Archived