Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye mate each you pay a grand and you get a ticket every away game because you can afford to pay a grand compared to someone who can’t means you deserve to get a ticket. 

I think we could all afford a grand mate it's just we don't all have instant access to 1k.

He's a fucking parasite and I can see his bus running into trouble with some.well established buses.

Be interesting to hear the views of the qstb, kpl, toryglen, sandbank, nitshill etc.

He's starting to get in way too deep here and he'd better start thinking before posting.

Btw that would mean for me and the waen to go this season we should pay 2k.

Better tell the waen as I don't have access to.that cash up front then he can't attend any away games.

Fucking banger 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think we could all afford a grand mate it's just we don't all have instant access to 1k.

He's a fucking parasite and I can see his bus running into trouble with some.well established buses.

Be interesting to hear the views of the qstb, kpl, toryglen, sandbank, nitshill etc.

He's starting to get in way too deep here and he'd better start thinking before posting.

Sorry mate you have to pay for your tickets on top of the £1000 and your bus travel the £1000 is just to allow you access to away games. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Even though he's trolling ... what's his kayfabe (for want of a better phrase) reason for saying away goers should pay a thousand pounds to go to away games?

'1000 members gives Rangers £1 million . No one could complain as money straight to Club'

That's what he said

What the actual fuck?

'Why, do you not think in this day and age when people can pay over £5k to take a family on holiday to places like Florida that the same people would not pay a grand to guarantee all their tickets ?
I think you have lost the plot, some fans pay that for a trip to Europe'

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Just had a nosey. He's being serious not trolling.

And the 1k he suggests is for the privilege of guaranteeing yourself away tickets to each game. Ticket prices are on top.

His view is that if you can afford it why not. Fuck those who can't, elitism is the way forward.

Salt of the earth sort is our Robert...

Fuck me that's outrageous. 

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Sorry mate you have to pay for your tickets on top of the £1000 and your bus travel the £1000 is just to allow you access to away games. 

Oh I see. Well that's a splendid idea. 

He's a fucking idiot

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

What the actual fuck?

'Why, do you not think in this day and age when people can pay over £5k to take a family on holiday to places like Florida that the same people would not pay a grand to guarantee all their tickets ?

There likely boys that scrape by to get to the fitba, that drink in this fuds boozer, and effectively subsidise him and his ?to folk like them.

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

What the actual fuck?

Most people who do.florida book it two year in advance and have to save like fuck to do it.

He's honestly a fucking idiot. I hope this is being shared btw not just on here and on FF.

He needs hounded for this shite and he will be upsetting a lot of people.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There likely boys that scrape by to get to the fitba, that drink in this fuds boozer, and effectively subsidise him and his ?to folk like them.

It's mad

People are having to pay season tickets up on finance and this fud wants to take another grand off those people :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Most people who do.florida book it two year in advance and have to save like fuck to do it.

He's honestly a fucking idiot. I hope this is being shared btw not just on here and on FF.

He needs hounded for this shite and he will be upsetting a lot of people.

He's trying to compare it to Bar72 tickets costing more than the rest of the stadium(somehow)

Guy's lost the fucking plot

Just now, Goosetav said:

It's mad

People are having to pay season tickets up on finance and this fud wants to take another grand off those people :lol: 

You know something mate and I hope this doesn't embarrass you but you've told me.before you're hardly on rockstar wages but you go absolutely everywhere. You probably do without things to follow Rangers.

There's not just unique to you either. There's boys on our bus the exact same. 

He's being an absolute fucking cretin.

Just now, Goosetav said:

He's trying to compare it to Bar72 tickets costing more than the rest of the stadium(somehow)

Guy's lost the fucking plot

Aye cause 10k sit in there. What a mongo

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

It's mad

Aye but he doesn't include himself in this as he doesn't go to many aways. No doubt Greg gets a couple of tickets for any game Da does want to go to.

Do as I say not as I do....

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You know something mate and I hope this doesn't embarrass you but you've told me.before you're hardly on rockstar wages but you go absolutely everywhere. You probably do without things to follow Rangers.

There's not just unique to you either. There's boys on our bus the exact same. 

He's being an absolute fucking cretin.

It's the same for most boys my age tbh mate, something like this would absolutely ruin about 90% of the boys I know that go away's chances of tickets.

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Said he said to 5 guys who are involved in RSC’s and said 4 of them were for it and 1 was against would love to know if these guys actually exist. 

Aye a bet he did.

A well run long established bus allow the members to pay their dues up over 3 months so I'm.sure they'd not be for charging a grand.

He's an idiot. Genuinely. 

Hope he's getting tore apart on there 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Said he said to 5 guys who are involved in RSC’s and said 4 of them were for it and 1 was against would love to know if these guys actually exist. 

He probably said he was planning on opening an RSC to them nothing about the rest of his plans. 

The fucking moron should have came out and said he was pished yesterday and dropped everything and moved on but he has dug himself a hole that not even dropping Susan Boyle into could fill the idiot.

Just now, Goosetav said:

It's the same for most boys my age tbh mate, something like this would absolutely ruin about 90% of the boys I know that go away's chances of tickets.

Of course it would mate. You's are still only pups at the end of the day.

If this was a thing you's would all put yourself into debt and borrow it. I know for certain you would as that's what you's do but this guys just a fucking moron.

Tell me.hes being ripped apart on there please 

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Refuses to name them but says a poster is to go ask them not him why they also like this idea ??

Archived