Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Well it's either changed, he hasn't properly looked into it before advertising it or he's getting privelleges

2nd and 3rd are more likely I think

Now now Rab and his son were against perks for the previous incumbents surely they stand by that now.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Also imagine what the CDs will be like on that bus :lol: :lol: 

“Come on Rangers gees a goal, gees a gooooaaaaal”

Shouting out..."Get the tapes about killing cunts on" would get you publicly  flogged tarred and feathered...

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would rather drag ma baws over razor blades than get on that fat cunts bus. 

Ats my uncle mate :lol:

kidding am no allowed in after hibs at home.

don't like sheer hatred apparently 

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

And a free packed lunch to all traveling on the bus never mind a ticket.

Thank fuxj the sandbank and KPL are full of horrible bastards like me.

Honestly fuck going on that bus

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thank fuxj the sandbank and KPL are full of horrible bastards like me.

Honestly fuck going on that bus

We have Alan McGregor number 1 we have the best team in the land

we have James Tav number 2 .......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

We have Alan McGregor number 1 we have the best team in the land

we have James Tav number 2 .......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........

we all dream of a team of davie weir's after that ones done, while big marshall hands out the capri suns and cheese sannys and selling the card

Read the tweet , away tickets will be distributed on a points system , where you getting the points from  with no bus running to ibrox , point for every pint you buy at the bar on home matchday  , tickets are going to be sparse enough without marshall and his son filling as many busses as they want every away game , some of the people within our club really piss me off at times ,all for themselves and no interest in the good of Rangers football club whatsoever 

This is unbelievable if you look at it. A person sets up an RSC, which is accepted no questions asked, will no doubt fill buses when genuine RSC have struggled for tickets and are sometimes running at a loss but still provide the option to the members of the RSC despite that, if I was in charge of an RS I would be fuming and asking the SLO how this has been allowed to happen.................oh sorry just realised whats wrong with that...Its good that DK is showing some balls at last but things that matter like RSC  membership and following and the fact Marshall JNR was given the post in the first place make our club look  very provincial and amateur overall. I would nominate someone like Govan blue  instead of Marshall Junior as you know he is not in it for himself and on the one time I met him you could tell straight away he was a good person and trust me that does not happen often. Anyway rant over!

Archived