Louden Loyal RSC

11 hours ago, limeburner said:

Well, Booler i came onto this site to ask how you were keeping,no reply-----i wont be asking again---goodbye.

Start a thread in the OT mate you'll be made welcome there I'm sure.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Funnily enough I did respond, asked if I could be forgiven for taking anything serial liar bawburst/backup /Tom  posts with a pinch of salt.

How's your campaign for a boycott of season tickets going?

You were told by myself and backup:

SD do indeed have the option to extend the contract having first refusal on any new deal

To which you replied:

You and backup tried to convince us that SD have first refusal, something you clearly hope is true as it would upset the Rangers supporters who want to see the back of Ashley for good.

We didn't try to convince anyone it was true, we were pointing it out as a fact - something that you (and a few others) refused to believe was true. Furthermore, we didn't 'hope it was true' as we knew it to be a fact.

Do you now admit to getting it wrong and SD do in fact have first refusal rights?

@Real Ranger

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

To which you replied:

We didn't try to convince anyone it was true, we were pointing it out as a fact - something that you (and a few others) refused to believe was true. Furthermore, we didn't 'hope it was true' as we knew it to be a fact.

Do you now admit to getting it wrong and SD do in fact have first refusal rights?

@Real Ranger

What did we actually spend 3-million on then? nothing of substance? was it a 3-million payment just to curry some flavour and have fans thinking we battled Ashley and won? 

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What did we actually spend 3-million on then? nothing of substance? was it a 3-million payment just to curry some flavour and have fans thinking we battled Ashley and won? 

To get out of the seven year deal - then enter into a further one year deal with the inclusion that SD get first refusal rights on any new deal.

The King rimmers are now claiming that it was inevitable and Ashley wasn't just going to walk away - but when this was pointed out to them nine months ago myself and others were shot down in flames and accused of fabricating it.

They really don't like the fact they've now been proven wrong ?

35 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

To get out of the seven year deal - then enter into a further one year deal with the inclusion that SD get first refusal rights on any new deal.

The King rimmers are now claiming that it was inevitable and Ashley wasn't just going to walk away - but when this was pointed out to them nine months ago myself and others were shot down in flames and accused of fabricating it.

They really don't like the fact they've now been proven wrong ?

Ye never hear much from any of them now.

PS This thread is aboot big Rab.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Looks like it. 

I really don't know a lot about the boardroom side of our club, and rarely read about it, but what I was being told when the deal was done was that we were done with Ashley, which doesn't seem to be the case now. 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

To which you replied:

@Real Ranger

If I remember correctly it came from backup / Bawburst / Tom first so understandably I was very sceptical that he wasn't just spinning things as usual and knowing how utterly desperate you are to see King fail, when you repeated the claim I remained sceptical.

Turns out backup / Bawburst / Tom was correct on this occasion.

20 hours ago, thebooler said:

Ye never hear much from any of them now.

PS This thread is aboot big Rab.

Well to be fair there is a link, they are both cunts. Only difference is Ashley agrees and knows he is a cunt and doesn't care.

Archived