Louden Loyal RSC

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I've read that new RSC's have to wait at least a season before being eligible to receive away tickets. Hopefully this is the case and it at least delays this farce for a year.

That's the point of his scheme though, to allow him to run buses without being actually eligible.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

He's not proposing that the RSC applies for tickets though so that wont apply. He's expecting STH to apply on his behalf and then distribute to members. 

Well here's hoping people see sense and tell him to get tae fuck.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

He's not proposing that the RSC applies for tickets though so that wont apply. He's expecting STH to apply on his behalf and then distribute to members. 

They'd be better giving them to govanblue where they would directly benefit Rangers fans and not line the pockets of that waste of a carbon lifeform. I didn't think he could stoop any lower than trying to grass on Rangers fans but he has managed it with this.

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

That's the point of his scheme though, to allow him to run buses without being actually eligible.

I think the deadline to join the away cccs is past now anyway so any of Marshall's puppets who aren't interested in away games won't be able to apply now.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I think the deadline to join the away cccs is past now anyway so any of Marshall's puppets who aren't interested in away games won't be able to apply now.

I think you are right, I'm sure it closes along with renewal deadline as new ST holders have to wait a year...…………..Unless you have family that can help :whistle:

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Btw, met Greg (Rangers SLO) in Vegas and he was brand new.

His old man is going to cause him all sorts of grief with this nonsense.

He was brand new in Vegas mate 

Given the way we manage Euro away tickets, with pre joining travel club, meeting staff and presenting ID to collect your ticket, club derived points system, ST holders eligibility only etc, this proposed scheme goes against those principles.

Here, some bampot who drinks in a boozer could regularly obtain someone else's ticket and cause trouble and drag our club into bother. Whilst that can happen for anyone who sells their ticket on, that's ad hoc not a policy based on obtaining tickets to sell to those they weren't provided for.

I'd be very careful if I was Greg because this is exactly the type of activity he should involve himself in and prevent. I'd say to do otherwise is precarious to the point of reckless as a SLO if he has knowledge and supports rather than prevents.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

The most ironic thing about this is that Marshall has been vocal in the past about how he thinks RSCs get too many tickets for away games. 

So he's basically trying to divert the tickets away from them?

Seems a bit more behind this than he's letting on...

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

So he's basically trying to divert the tickets away from them?

Seems a bit more behind this than he's letting on...

Really is the sort of thing the SLO should be dealing with

And that's not a dig at either of them it's just the way it should be

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Really is the sort of thing the SLO should be dealing with

And that's not a dig at either of them it's just the way it should be

Should be, said the same above. I'd go as far as to say it's neglect of duty not to intervene if he has a knowledge of this scheme.

It's not going well for them on FF now and has angered quite a few on there who has noticed their hypocrisy previously on RSC and now looking like they will take tickets away from supporters who always travel to away games.  

Not good at all.

From our terms and conditions....

https://www.Rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/UserControlled/TermsAndConditions.aspx#step3

"For the avoidance of any doubt (and by way of an example)tickets may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, or used for any other commercial purpose, save as expressly authorised by The Rangers Football Club."

I'd suggest this term is breached as the travel aspect is provided solely by the Louden and the points system is based on spend in the Louden.

Tickets being sold to third parties as part of a commercial purpose. This differs altogether from RSCs who obtain tickets via the club.

@eskbankloyal reckon you're the man to go to war on this charade.. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

From our terms and conditions....

For the avoidance of any doubt (and by way of an example)tickets may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, or used for any other commercial purpose, save as expressly authorised by The Rangers Football Club.

I'd suggest this term is breached as the travel aspect is provided solely by the Louden and the points system is based on spend in the Louden.

Tickets being sold to third parties as part of a commercial purpose. This differs altogether from RSCs who obtain tickets via the club.

@eskbankloyal reckon you're The man to go to war on this charade.. 

Nice one and spot on!

Surely can't let them do what he is planning to do with using people who have no interest in going to apply for tickets. Blatantly just doing it on a purely selfish basis so the pub is busy every week rather than just every 2nd week. Absolute joke if this gets the go ahead

Archived