Louden Loyal RSC

Your all taigs for not agreeing with the great man, can’t you see he is just doing what’s best for the club. 

I really despair at times with our support, always ready to attack one of our own, when he’s just trying to help Rangers fans get to away games. 

Shame on you all. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Your all taigs for not agreeing with the great man, can’t you see he is just doing what’s best for the club. 

I really despair at times with our support, always ready to attack one of our own, when he’s just trying to help Rangers fans get to away games. 

Shame on you all. 

I hope the boys from the RSCs over on FF are getting tore into this.

The cccs at the moment nor the current RSC allocations are the greatest but they work and as fairly as possible. This is just someone trying to use a loophole to rip the cunt right out the system

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

@Louden_Greg saying he'll be "hands off". Still suggests he's involved though. He reckons it's not a conflict of interest so it's all good.

Instead of just lingering in the thread Greg, why don't you comment on how it's ok for your dad to abuse the system?

Or try to sign up 2,000 fans at a tenner a skull. That’s a fair bit of cash.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The cccs at the moment nor the current RSC allocations are the greatest but they work and as fairly as possible. This is just someone trying to use a loophole to rip the cunt right out the system

Honestly can’t believe that he thinks he can get away with this. 

I have guys on my Bus that would go to every away game if they could get the tickets, but this fat cunt thinks he can just stroll up rip up the rule book and make a swift buck. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

The guys running these buses usually have a day job and then running about daft after work calling in favours from other RSCs getting tickets from places like RM etc and grabbing any single ticket they can get so a member of the bus can be at the game and not miss out.

It's a fucking ridiculous situation to even consider it.

Reads like a fuck you to the loyal away support tbh. 

Remember the first season in div 3. One Friday night I went out at 6pm and got home at 10pm and all I done was drive around getting tickets for members and regular non members. It’s what folk who run buses do.

This might backfire as bears see the real Marshall’s and not the one befor e the mask slipped. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm actually getting angrier the more I think about it. 

As you say, guys than run these buses basically have a full time job trying to sort the bus out with tickets which is getting even harder as demand is ever increasing. 

Now, he wants to get 2k STH that don't have any interest in away games to apply so he can nab their tickets making the demand even higher. It's an absolute disgrace and it's unbelievable that neither of them seem to be able see how bad it is. Somebody at Ibrox should be having a word. 

I thought he was your mate Esky? ?

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Not a loophole. A clear breach of our ticketing terms and conditions imo.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not a loophole. A clear breach of our ticketing terms and conditions imo.

It's a way you can do it though. The club might struggle to prove who gives their tickets to him 

11 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Remember the first season in div 3. One Friday night I went out at 6pm and got home at 10pm and all I done was drive around getting tickets for members and regular non members. It’s what folk who run buses do.

This might backfire as bears see the real Marshall’s and not the one befor e the mask slipped. 

When did you chuck it? Championship was it?

10 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

I think its @theboolertoo.  Him and Father Marshal have a bit of history ?

Aye, that history being that I came back to RM and outed the cunt for his Crisis1872 crap, which you now know to be fact.

Along with some other stuff I caught him out on.

Fukkin hates being caught and pulled up that much he couldn’t control himself and got banned.

Imagine, Rangers biggest and most famous fan, caught out too often, and here we have him making a cunt of himself again.

This won’t happen, or the SLO must be brought to task over his inaction.

Just now, thebooler said:

Aye, that history being that I came back to RM and outed the cunt for his Crisis1872 crap, which you now know to be fact.

Along with some other stuff I caught him out on.

Fukkin hates being caught and pulled up that much he couldn’t control himself and got banned.

Imagine, Rangers biggest and most famous fan, caught out too often, and here we have him making a cunt of himself again.

This won’t happen, or the SLO must be brought to task over his inaction.

Prefer to see both lying, coniving, fan-cheating bastards chased down the Copeland Road

Archived