Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Broxi bear said:

He will try to worm his way out of this by saying he was fishing or the usual shit he comes up with but am afraid he had been caught with his pants down and his balls are well and truly on fire 

Hes already pulling back from 'get 2000 signed up with no intention of going'. He's royally fucked this up. Not the first time he's made an utter buffoon of himself and his son.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I think this is actually quite brilliant how badly he’s fucked this :lol: 

I don't hold out much hope of any show of humility forthcoming though...It's going to be all RM's fault..

23 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Also imagine what the CDs will be like on that bus :lol: :lol: 

“Come on Rangers gees a goal, gees a gooooaaaaal”

on the green GRASSY slops of the...(CD turned off before the end).

I’ve read this so many times and it never gets less astounding :lol: 

“So if I can get 2k of these fans to apply for away Tickets, who have no interest in going,with us guaranteeing to take them, while at the same time offering the inducements like preferential treatment for Events, then I think we could get enough tickets for 2 or 3 busses for away games”

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’ve read this so many times and it never gets less astounding :lol: 

“So if I can get 2k of these fans to apply for away Tickets, who have no interest in going,with us guaranteeing to take them, while at the same time offering the inducements like preferential treatment for Events, then I think we could get enough tickets for 2 or 3 busses for away games”

The Big Rab Loyal packing out away ends all over the country. 

:lol:

Guys who go to no games home or away, do not buy a ST, but happen to be in the know with the RSC bus convenor get more chance of a ticket for Pittodrie, Tynecastle or the shithole than I would ever have as a normal run of the mill ST holder. Not right.

Archived