Rangers best squad for a decade

rabc10000

2 hours ago, DMax399 said:

We’ve not even played a game yet.

Very strange thing to say.

Ha ha, no i meant in previous seasons or following transfer windows. I always think that we have strengthened & players seem better on paper,  but the results haven't maybe changed too much

Hopefully under SG we will show an improvement in results by horsing the tims, winning a cup etc etc

23 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Ha ha, no i meant in previous seasons or following transfer windows. I always think that we have strengthened & players seem better on paper,  but the results haven't maybe changed too much

Hopefully under SG we will show an improvement in results by horsing the tims, winning a cup etc etc

Sorry mate, I probably mis-read.

I’m the same to be honest, ever the optimist.

I just hope SG can get us over the line ahead of the tims.

If the big pie scoffer is proven correct with his statement, then we are in for some fucking season I can tell you. When you think we played in a European Cup Final in May 2008, then for the next few seasons  our squads consisted of players such Allan McGregor, Mo Edu, Davie Weir, Carol Cuellar, Pedro Mendes, Sasa Papac, Barry Ferguson, Brahim Hamdani, Kevin Thomson, Kris Boyd, Nacho Novo, Charlie Adam, Lee McCulloch, Steven Naismith, Kenny Miller. Jean-Claude Darcheville, DaMarcus Beasley, Kirk Broadfoot, Madjid Bougherra, Neil Alexander, Stevie Smith, Kyle Lafferty, Steven Whittaker, Daniel Cousin, Steven Davis.

Although we weren't the greatest squads in the world, we were good enough to win League titles, Scottish and League Cups, and qualify for groups stages of the Champions League, therefore we were a proven unit, unlike our current squad that hasn't even played together, never mind win anything. If I was Walter Smith I would put the nut on that big twat next time I saw him at Ibrox, for saying something so stupid.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

This is the sort of pish I’d expect from a tarrier.  Fuck sake Hartson was in the papers yesterday telling us boyata is worth £50m,

Ha ha seriously ??? Cunt played a half decent game against an England B side now he’s worth £50m ??? these cunts are on another fucking planet man.