Unpopular Opinions When It Comes To Rangers?

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Signing Scottish, celtic supporting Catholics is a great idea.

This.

Some of mine ..

'The Rangers' is the best name for us.
The 5-stars on our strip are great and should stay - to remove them would play into the 'new club' narrative.
Some of our fans wank over patently obvious shite to medicore players - Rossiter, Docherty, Barjonas, Taverneir, Jack etc.
Gerrard is a big name footballer only, he's done nothing in management. 
Bocanegra, Goian, Aluko and Davis were every bit as bad as the rest in 2012.
Ally McCoist should never be allowed to step foot inside Ibrox again as a guest or in an employment capacity.
Richard Gough is a prick, as is Souness for their Rangers are dead and Rangers need to take their medicine comments from 2012 - yet they were revered by us.
I'd rather Ibrox was silent than listen to Blue Guide, Ultra's, ole ole, cmon Rangers geez a goal, Blue Sea Of Ibrox, Penny Arcade tripe. Atmosphere is over-rated when it's an atmosphere like that - nothing is better.
At the moment the SPFL is utter dog shit and we should not be looking at any players from it.

There will be loads more.

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Smith went with the right approach in the Uefa Cup final.

Windass is actually a good player, as is Forrester.

The use of bear doesn't bother me, bearette though should never be used.

Boyd doesn't bother me at all

Smith got to the Uefa Cup final using a certain tactic, he would have gotten pelters if he changed this and failed - it was one game too many.

Windass is actually a good player, as is Forrester - if they actually applied themselves in the correct manner. However it looks like they're both thick as pig shit, so what can we expect?

The use of bear doesn't bother me, bearette should only ever be used when referring to @Bronzy.

Boyd doesn't bother me at all as long as he stays away from Rangers.

Slightly tweaked what you said mate

13 minutes ago, FSM said:

Walter Smith was an average cheque-book manager who continually embarrassed us in Europe due to his lack of tactical nous, save for the 2008 UEFA cup run which was pretty much a fluke and akin to Greece Conchita Wurst winning the Euros vision song contest

11 minutes ago, FSM said:

Walter Smith was an average cheque-book manager who continually embarrassed us in Europe due to his lack of tactical nous, save for the 2008 UEFA cup run which was pretty much a fluke and akin to Greece winning the Euros.

No denying he was able to outspend his competition but there's plenty of managers out there that have almost unlimited funds and don't ever get it right and the ones that do never get anywhere near doing it over 14 seasons.

I would also add that as Scotland manager he didn't have a cheque book and managed to take what was ultimately a very average group of players (in comparison to the players they took on over his time in charge) and turn them into a team I would argue no-one in world football would be delighted to be drawn against.