Unpopular Opinions When It Comes To Rangers?

Josh Windass is a good player who has a place in the team next season, and will likely still be in the first XI.

Anybody who honestly cares what religion anybody is in 2018 needs to get a grip of themselves.

Anybody who only believes in something or follows a certain way of life because their football club tells them to needs to get a grip of themselves. 90% of people don't support Rangers because they think X, they think X because they support Rangers. 

I agree with the poster who said Ibrox isn't good looking from the facade apart from the main stand.

Dave King and the board have been doing fine and done the best that they can. They were never going to give managers £20m transfer war chests and anyone who ever thought they would are naive at best, and I don't think they ever claimed to. They've came in and done what they can and saved the club from the turmoil of previous owners and steadied the club. Only side I can criticise is the appointment of Pedro. Warburton was a good appointment on paper and hindsight doesn't change that. Same with Joey Barton, phenomenal signing on paper, as was Bruno Alves. They've had to rebuild squads over and over and that's not cheap. We spent close to £10m last summer alone. The board have delivered, minus a bad managerial appointment which has made us have to rebuild again. 

That should be enough controversy for me to have to reply to

16 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Ally gets slated for being a shite tactician and for signing duds and no mention is ever made of how he dragged us from the bottom back to the top spotting warriors like Faure, Mohsni, and Sandaza along the journey.

was gonna argue with you that any cunt could get promotion back to the top but then i saw the names of Faure, Mohsni, and Sandanza. 

54 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Do you know a club who’s support is more fractured than ours? In fighting between supporters groups and even rival Internet forums. Couldn’t agree on the colour of shite. 

How can anyone agree on the colour of shite?

There is literally many different colours of shite 

PLG prepared really well for man management in Scottish football.

Monster Munch should be part of a footballer's staple diet.

Boyd's 2nd stint was marred only by bad luck.

Kenny Miller should be managing us now.

Naismith is still a fans' favourite.

Whittaker was the best RB we've ever had.

The Wee General did not need a large budget.

Green was loyal.

Whyte was stable and transparent.

King is transparent.

We deserved to play 4 games in 8 days.

And, believe it or not, Dalcio was not the most effective player for us last year.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Smith went with the right approach in the Uefa Cup final.

Windass is actually a good player, as is Forrester.

The use of bear doesn't bother me, bearette though should never be used.

Boyd doesn't bother me at all

Naw just naw 

7 hours ago, FSM said:

Walter Smith was an average cheque-book manager who continually embarrassed us in Europe due to his lack of tactical nous, save for the 2008 UEFA cup run which was pretty much a fluke and akin to Greece winning the Euros.

A chequebook manager that managed to take a team that finished third behind hearts and celtic to a European final by spending fuck all in the grand scheme of things in 18 months. 

Away you go and stop talking pish man.