tickets for euro game

Couldn't get thru to ticket office today - kept saying it was busy.

Had a bit of a brainwave (unusual for me!) & thought i would try setting up an online account (after being told i already had account when i tried to register). Anyways i got my password reminder thru and done...hey!

No need to call them again

2 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Couldn't get thru to ticket office today - kept saying it was busy.

Had a bit of a brainwave (unusual for me!) & thought i would try setting up an online account (after being told i already had account when i tried to register). Anyways i got my password reminder thru and done...hey!

No need to call them again

giphy.gif

I'm.hearing the site might crash thanks to all the new sign ups whonhavw just discovered the fact you can register for a website.

Not exaggerating here but I believe you to be a modern day John logie baird

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm.hearing the site might crash thanks to all the new sign ups whonhavw just discovered the fact you can register for a website.

John Log On Bearsden

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You never know!!!  Ha ha, in other news, elvis is dead

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Great stuff OP. This’ll blow your mind: did you know that instead of smashing them with a hammer then having them replaced every day, you can simply open and close your windows whenever you like.

Wow! That is incredible. Does that still work with triple glazing? Im on the flight path, -you see.

All kidding aside. I dont know why anyone would queue at the ticket office or call up repeatedly when your ticket is only a click away!

12 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Wow! That is incredible. Does that still work with triple glazing? Im on the flight path, -you see.

All kidding aside. I dont know why anyone would queue at the ticket office or call up repeatedly when your ticket is only a click away!

Because they are obsessed taigs and don't have that eletrickery thingamabhob installed in their pish encrusted mud hut yet.

Hi guys wee bit off topic here. Is this game going to be televised dose anyone know? I would be going but my little boy has had a serious accident and i would feel really guilty about going to the game and leaving the mrs to deal with it on her own. I really do not want to miss it so if it is televised i will be ecstatic.

Cheers for any clarification  

3 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Hi guys wee bit off topic here. Is this game going to be televised dose anyone know? I would be going but my little boy has had a serious accident and i would feel really guilty about going to the game and leaving the mrs to deal with it on her own. I really do not want to miss it so if it is televised i will be ecstatic.

Doesn't look like it, unless RTV go for it - not sure if that will be available in UK though.

20 hours ago, AGC123 said:

Premier sports will be only option.

Rtv will broadcast 

On 03/07/2018 at 23:27, AGC123 said:

Hope your wee boy is ok.