City chambers George square..

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I love seeing it flying but any time I do it’s akways bittersweet for me as the first thing that comes into my head is that it will be down rapid in a day or two and replaced with the nationalist saltire 

people can get offended at me saying it’s a nationalist symbol all they want but a flag is only as good as the people who fly it - it’s been claimed by them and it’s got to the point I hate seeing it unless it’s on a poll next to a union flag or on a loyalist parade 

I don’t even feel the saltire represents me in the slightest - for years now 

Totally agree mate especially the car sticker ones with the "yes" next to it.

3 hours ago, Drum said:

Take the Chambers Tour, wall scratchings of our WWI & WWII soldiers preserved as part of its history. GCC reputation as the unwashed employer of choice bit of an urban myth, Council is simply the city's biggest employer and accordingly has a bigger % of them doing what they do everywhere. Plenty of Bears on the payroll. 

Not in the City chambers or in position of power there isn't

Be keeping an eye on your posts

1 hour ago, billym27 said:

It's the flag of the UK. It's our flag. We shouldn't be questioning why it is flying. 

It’s just that it’s that rare that we see it flying there. Would have it flying all year round but we both know that ain’t happening anytime soon here.

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

It’s just that it’s that rare that we see it flying there. Would have it flying all year round but we both know that ain’t happening anytime soon here.

There will be a reason of hypocrisy . That is 100% my bet

11 hours ago, Dickie said:

So the amount of money spent on improvements around the paedodome is an urban myth? 

I didn't say that? GCC bid for the games to attract East End investment, which was deemed as retuning to its 1970's slum status. There was far more money sunk into other areas than the immediate one surrounding breezeblock boulevard. 

27 minutes ago, Drum said:

I didn't say that? GCC bid for the games to attract East End investment, which was deemed as retuning to its 1970's slum status. There was far more money sunk into other areas than the immediate one surrounding breezeblock boulevard. 

Is breezeblock to throw us off the scent

2 hours ago, Drum said:

They threw money at the paedodome and it was only used once. The council ignored the tarriers demolition of a listed building and tore down perfectly good housing in the surrounding area to accommodate these bastards. I have just passed the trongate area in Glasgow and it is full of youngsters drinking in the street and pissing against walls I don’t think it will be the same easy going attitude by council and police at next eels walk. If you want to see a sum area visit govan and Ibrox although you might struggle to get a ticket since we’ve cut your allocation.

On 29/06/2018 at 21:42, sondicklg said:

I posted the other week ago regarding how I was driving in slow moving traffic when a car on the other side also in slow moving traffic came towards me and it was sporting a roof attached fairly small but very noticeable Saltire flag that only the fenian Snp separatist cunts put atop their car. 

I leaned out my window and shouted abuse at the fuckers when they drove past me which is something I would never have done in the past or in any other situation for that matter however they represent a clear threat to our settled force for good UK and they the Snp are driving ordinarily peaceful people to becoming very angry indeed.

But this is how it is in Scotland in these days of division and hatred most of us good people feel towards the fenian fucker Snp separatists who would have us a bastard republic of Scotland absent of our UK and our Monarchy. 

NO meant NO!

Vote out these rebel scum Snp taigs at every opportunity is the root answer to once more regaining peace of mind.

:UK:

:lol: in your ‘tolerance’ you shouted unheralded abuse at someone for a SMALL flag off a country that’s part of the uk ( and part of the Union Jack) on a car! 

???? ( for avoidance of doubt I’m laughing AT you!) ???????

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: in your ‘tolerance’ you shouted unheralded abuse at someone for a SMALL flag off a country that’s part of the uk ( and part of the Union Jack) on a car! 

You've very conveniently missed out the part of that post where I stated that prior to the fenian Snp doing their utmost to break up our UK who use the Saltire to whip up separatist support I would never have even thought of doing such a thing. 

In these fucked up days of fenian Snp separatists being in power at Holyrood with their singular relentless purpose of trying to break up our UK continuing on regardless, I think each and every one of us should be hostile and intolerant to these separatists until they're no longer in a position to destroy our UK.

Reducing their separatist Snp/Greens numbers at Holyrood until they can no longer make up a majority whereby disempowering them from being able to hold referendums on separation is something we can aim for and achieve. After that goal is reached I don't think it would be that long before they would be removed from office altogether as their record as a government is a fucking shambles. All they care about is separation.

This is a very serious business indeed that calls for us all to remain reminded of their objective and yes show open hostility and intolerance against the fenian separatist fucks who are very busy working towards their singular purpose which is to break up our UK and do away with our Monarchy.

20 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

You've very conveniently missed out the part of that post where I stated that prior to the fenian Snp doing their utmost to break up our UK who use the Saltire to whip up separatist support I would never have even thought of doing such a thing. 

In these fucked up days of fenian Snp separatists being in power at Holyrood with their singular relentless purpose of trying to break up our UK continuing on regardless, I think each and every one of us should be hostile and intolerant to these separatists until they're no longer in a position to destroy our UK.

Reducing their separatist Snp/Greens numbers at Holyrood until they can no longer make up a majority whereby disempowering them from being able to hold referendums on separation is something we can aim for and achieve. After that goal is reached I don't think it would be that long before they would be removed from office altogether as their record as a government is a fucking shambles. All they care about is separation.

This is a very serious business indeed that calls for us all to remain reminded of their objective and yes show open hostility and intolerance against the fenian separatist fucks who are very busy working towards their singular purpose which is to break up our UK and do away with our Monarchy.

:lol: ... and you’re going to achieve this by randomly shouting abuse at cars?

fuck me that’ll terrify folks into submission! :lol: :lol: comedy gold. 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Separatist tool.

On 29/06/2018 at 21:05, Drum said:

Take the Chambers Tour, wall scratchings of our WWI & WWII soldiers preserved as part of its history. GCC reputation as the unwashed employer of choice bit of an urban myth, Council is simply the city's biggest employer and accordingly has a bigger % of them doing what they do everywhere. Plenty of Bears on the payroll. 

Plenty of bears on payroll but mostly taigs in management positions.

3 minutes ago, Coplandrear25 said:

Keep hitting that head of yours.One day it might knock some sense into you.

I prefer to having the sense ‘knocked into me’ by way of random rants being shouted at passing cars! :whistle: