Bigotry in Cowdenbeath

Smile

50 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The parades are great i love seen all the bands proud as fuck. Even if it keeps me late from work lol.

Only one bad thing is the big walk you get these wee daftys going to fight with other schemes. Stupid.

Never seen one bit of bother today mate, not one bit.

27 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Saltcoats and Ardrossan had their bands out this morning with the Abbey Star from Kilwinning so I assume they were on full parade. 

Both there mate, "the Winton" were decent, Newton defenders from Irvine also there.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Both there mate, "the Winton" were decent, Newton defenders from Irvine also there.

Good stuff mate I know a few boys from the Saltcoats Proddy Boys and Winton as well.

They were who I seen walk through the town at 8ish this morning so I assumed they were at the Big Walk too.

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Good stuff mate I know a few boys from the Saltcoats Proddy Boys and Winton as well.

They were who I seen walk through the town at 8ish this morning so I assumed they were at the Big Walk too.

Aye they were both well oiled by the end of the parade, did you head out to see the return leg?

I was out with the Greenock Grenadiers to see them return home.

every year at this time you get loads of visitors in my masonic club and i always get asked where the Orange Hall or Ranger pub is in Largs or if there are any marches or sash bashes nearby and i always have to explain that while Ayrshire is loyal that largs is full of Yes voting SNP wanks and the likes of Patricia Gibson who dont allow Union Flags to be flown in the streets let allow an Orange march or any display of British culture

theres 3 kinds of towns in Scotland, taig shiteholes, SNP ridden cunt filled places and loyalist towns, the latter is in the minority and the former is becoming the majority