Bigotry in Cowdenbeath

Smile

Just now, plumbGER said:

Aye they were both well oiled by tge wnd of the parade, did you head out to see the return leg?

I was out with the Greenock Grenadiers to see them return home.

No mate they are not back yet I dont think.  The SPB do their final parade through the town that goes past my house and they haven't walked past yet so I can only assume they are not home yet or in the Lodge still.

Why would you refer to an orange walk as bigotry or was that some form of clever irony lost on me. The bigotry was scum going round Cowdenbeath painting dob and ira and mocking 66 bears who died in 71 prior to the parade. 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Completely lost on you. 

The SNP and their lackeys have consistently called the walks festivals of bigotry (or worse) as they try to eradicate Orange culture (yet revel in even more ancient conflicts). The term is used with absolute irony here.

Ok Glad that was the case. Couldn't see a fellow bear referring to a walk in that way. 

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

i thought the Winton were banned from Orange Parades a while back? might be another band tho. Good band

They might have been mate but they were there today.

The GYD were banned and had to reform under a new name minus a few bad apples.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No mate they are not back yet I dont think.  The SPB do their final parade through the town that goes past my house and they haven't walked past yet so I can only assume they are not home yet or in the Lodge still.

Could be a bit later mate, the Greenock return was 5pm but the Port Glasgow return was 6.30pm.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They might have been mate but they were there today.

The GYD were banned and had to reform under a new name minus a few bad apples.

i remember hearing about them being banned by thr OO for wearing paramilitary style uniforms or something like that, might have them confused with another band tho

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i thought the Winton were banned from Orange Parades a while back? might be another band tho. Good band

The Winton were definitely walking in Saltcoats today and as @plumbGER said they were at the Big Walk. 

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Could be a bit later mate, the Greenock return was 5pm but the Port Glasgow return was 6.30pm.

I still haven't heard them walk past but mus said he heard them. Where were they when you heard them?

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

every year at this time you get loads of visitors in my masonic club and i always get asked where the Orange Hall or Ranger pub is in Largs or if there are any marches or sash bashes nearby and i always have to explain that while Ayrshire is loyal that largs is full of Yes voting SNP wanks and the likes of Patricia Gibson who dont allow Union Flags to be flown in the streets let allow an Orange march or any display of British culture

theres 3 kinds of towns in Scotland, taig shiteholes, SNP ridden cunt filled places and loyalist towns, the latter is in the minority and the former is becoming the majority

correct brother, but despite a fair amount of taigs, Dalry stands true and stauch as ever QS

1 hour ago, Loyaleastend said:

Great to see such a  wonderful Sunny day for the parade, looks like everyone enjoyed it, here's to Glasgow on Saturday, and of course Easterhouse tonight.

Looking forward to doing it all again next week in Glasgow.