Bigotry in Cowdenbeath

Smile

6 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

every year at this time you get loads of visitors in my masonic club and i always get asked where the Orange Hall or Ranger pub is in Largs or if there are any marches or sash bashes nearby and i always have to explain that while Ayrshire is loyal that largs is full of Yes voting SNP wanks and the likes of Patricia Gibson who dont allow Union Flags to be flown in the streets let allow an Orange march or any display of British culture

theres 3 kinds of towns in Scotland, taig shiteholes, SNP ridden cunt filled places and loyalist towns, the latter is in the minority and the former is becoming the majority

I knind of agree but also tend to think that the majority of wee towns in Scotland swing our way . Nationalism may be an issue but there are not many places outside the central belt which are "celtic" areas.

35 minutes ago, offshoreworker said:

wonder how many will turn up for the GLOS DEVINE SERVICE TODAY ????

I'd imagine quite a lot will be at the Glasgow divine service and chirch parade, not sure what the GLOS DEVINE SERVICE is and why you felt the need to shout it?

38 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'd imagine quite a lot will be at the Glasgow divine service and chirch parade, not sure what the GLOS DEVINE SERVICE is and why you felt the need to shout it?

always a poor turn out bro sorry for shouting  its the grand lodge of scotland not in glasgow evangelical church (the barney its going to airdrie politics mate ?

1 hour ago, offshoreworker said:

always a poor turn out bro sorry for shouting  its the grand lodge of scotland not in glasgow evangelical church (the barney its going to airdrie politics mate ?

102 years today is the anniversary of the battle of the somme sure it will get a mention today lest we forget

17 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I was at the Renfrewshire/Ayrshire/Argyll parade in Johnstone, was absolutely mobbed and a very vocal crowd:lol::UK:

20180630_154138.jpg

Bird was working in her dads shop and said it was about 45 minutes for every band to pass. 

Superb.

2 hours ago, offshoreworker said:

That's hard to dicipher.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's hard to dicipher.

sure the orange brethern on here can decipher it its not hard glos is grand lodge of scotland  used to go to the barney evangelical every year but this year its in airdrie as i said politics between the church & the grand lodge not got time to argue as i have be up at my orange hall for the outward parade ?

27 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Bird was working in her dads shop and said it was about 45 minutes for every band to pass. 

Superb.

Must have been about that long mate, i got a good vantage point at a high flat and watched them all go by.

Great to see the numbers in the bands and by all accounts they seem to be thriving, our culture will never die and if anything these last few years (with our troubles and seemingly relentless campaign to kill us off and demonise us plus the Scottish referendum and political farce that is the SNP) have really awoken the PUL community and we are going from strength to strength and gaining new support along the way.

I invited a guy i have became mates with from training in the same gym aling yesterday, i had spotted him at one of the small local parades so got talking to him about it, he absolutely loved it yesterday and it was his first big parade since he was a child. He is already looking forward to coming up along with the rest of us to Glasgow next week.

Absolutely fucking love our culture:UK:

Just now, offshoreworker said:

sure the orange brethern on here can decipher it its not hard glos is grand lodge of scotland  used to go to the barney evangelical every year but this year its in airdrie as i said politics between the church & the grand lodge not got time to argue as i have be up at my orange hall for the outward parade ?

Who's arguing?

It would be easier to understand with the odd use of a comma or full stop mate.

Enjoy your day with your *brethren.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Who's arguing?

It would be easier to understand with the odd use of a comma or full stop mate.

Enjoy your day with your *brethren.

listen mate your watching from a high flat why dont you join the order instead of watching sure you could go far in it

41 minutes ago, offshoreworker said:

listen mate your watching from a high flat why dont you join the order instead of watching sure you could go far in it

I wasn't watching from a high flat.

Time is precious, been invited loads of times and as years go by and i get more time at home from work it's a possibility that i will follow in my grandfathers footsteps.

41 minutes ago, offshoreworker said:

why the fuck pull me up for my grammer get a life mate ffs

:lol: why you arguing with yourself mate?

Listen, this is a positive thread so this conversation has ran it's course and i won't be entertaining any further attempts to ruin the thread:tu:

On 30/06/2018 at 16:38, plumbGER said:

I was at the Renfrewshire/Ayrshire/Argyll parade in Johnstone, was absolutely mobbed and a very vocal crowd:lol::UK:

20180630_154138.jpg

Johnstone was class yesterday mate, walking up mcdowel street with all the flags and bunting hanging from the windows and the streets jam packed as far as the eye could see made me feel proud as fuck.

Had my wee granddaughters with me with their union flags and mini batons, they loved it. 

Turn out was unbelievable and the bands superb. Loved seeing the hag bar normally full of taigs heaving with loyalists and the taig cunts from the nip in hiding ?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Johnstone was class yesterday mate, walking up mcdowel street with all the flags and bunting hanging from the windows and the streets jam packed as far as the eye could see made me feel proud as fuck.

Had my wee granddaughters with me with their union flags and mini battons, they loved it. 

Turn out was unbelievable and the bands superb. Loved seeing the hag bar normally full of taigs heaving with loyalists and the taig cunts from the nip in hiding ?

Not familiar with Johnstone, is this where you mean? I must have passed you because i seen the same people several times through the day.

Aye, the streets were lined with folk early doors and a really good feel factor about the place, the buzz of anticipation was fantastic. The big parades in smaller towns seem to have a more intimate feel than the big one in Glasgow as there is just so much other stuff going on in Glasgow.

20180630_112914.jpg

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not familiar with Johnstone, is this where you mean? I must have passed you because i seen the same people several times through the day.

Aye, the streets were lined with folk early doors and a really good feel factor about the place, the buzz of anticipation was fantastic. The big parades in smaller towns seem to have a more intimate feel than the big one in Glasgow as there is just so much other stuff going on in Glasgow.

20180630_112914.jpg

Aye mate that’s it, streets look a bit emptier there though, picture must have been taking early. 

If that was you who took that first picture you posted on the high street then I probably walked right past you. I remember seeing the guy with the gold chain. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye mate that’s it, streets look a bit emptier there though, picture must have been taking early. 

If that was you who took that first picture you posted on the high street then I probably walk right past you. I remember seeing the guy with the gold chain. 

Aye mate that picture was took quite early before the parade got under way.

Yip i took the first picture i posted mate, don't wear a gold chain though:lol: stood at that bit to see all the bands/lodges disperse to busses.