Bigotry in Cowdenbeath

Smile

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Not familiar with Johnstone, is this where you mean? I must have passed you because i seen the same people several times through the day.

Aye, the streets were lined with folk early doors and a really good feel factor about the place, the buzz of anticipation was fantastic. The big parades in smaller towns seem to have a more intimate feel than the big one in Glasgow as there is just so much other stuff going on in Glasgow.

20180630_112914.jpg

1D7DE8F7-B233-480C-BE4F-411D52F641C1.thumb.jpeg.03e5e95fc9b0b9a1a0a0514c70b6df3f.jpeg

same street mobbed later in the day mate and my granddaughter in the video spinning her baton  ?

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

1D7DE8F7-B233-480C-BE4F-411D52F641C1.thumb.jpeg.03e5e95fc9b0b9a1a0a0514c70b6df3f.jpeg

same street mobbed later in the day mate and my granddaughter in the video spinning her batton  ?

FBBAFEF2-F804-40E8-8A99-4433D6EB6268.mov

:lol:i'm sure i seen you then mate, remembering smiling because the wee one was enjoying herself with the baton.

The amount of kids and young families out is always good to see, they are our future.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's not a site where the purpose is to critique pictures or I would have used a DSLR it's just some pictures of a day out taken on a Mobile phone. 

Well I'm disappointed.  3 stars out of 5

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

:lol: why you arguing with yourself mate?

Listen, this is a positive thread so this conversation has ran it's course and i won't be entertaining any further attempts to ruin the thread:tu:

just back from airdrie nice church service so yes we will leave it at that ?

On 30/06/2018 at 21:51, With Heart and Hand said:

every year at this time you get loads of visitors in my masonic club and i always get asked where the Orange Hall or Ranger pub is in Largs or if there are any marches or sash bashes nearby and i always have to explain that while Ayrshire is loyal that largs is full of Yes voting SNP wanks and the likes of Patricia Gibson who dont allow Union Flags to be flown in the streets let allow an Orange march or any display of British culture

theres 3 kinds of towns in Scotland, taig shiteholes, SNP ridden cunt filled places and loyalist towns, the latter is in the minority and the former is becoming the majority

Not blaming you, but who's fault's that. 

Us Presbyterians have allowed this to happen, and continue to do so. 

7 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not blaming you, but who's fault's that. 

Us Presbyterians have allowed this to happen, and continue to do so. 

most protestants could care less about their culture and believe the lies that all who do care about their culture are bigots 

on the other hand even moderate catholics still support their culture etc more than moderate protestants do

youre right that its been allowed to happen, thru ignorance and apathy. Weve allowed the media to paint a bad picture of us thats now accepted as tge truth by the majority of people, its going to take a lot to undo whats been done and sadly no one in British politics seems willing to take the reigns because the general consensus is that we are bad they are good, theyre victims and were hateful bullies