Alves

K.A.I

Id imagine leaving Russia tomorrow and then a couple of weeks off . Probably earliest we can hope for is the next round of Europe if we can deal with this one . 

Have to admit to being a bit underwhelmed by him , but thought he stepped it up after his return from injury . I'd be inclined to keep him either as back up or if we go with three at the back . 

14 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

If you were retiring from your job would you give it your all?

I certainly wouldn't. 

This is why we need to stop signing people at that stage of their career. 

That says everything about your integrity. I'd like to think someone was been a high level athlete for the best part of twenty years would have a little more pride.

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I can't see him being back in time for the 1st euro qualifiers. 

If he comes back at all. Gut feeling is he wants out, he will likely head to a middle eastern league for one last payday before retiring. 

yup...i agree,i believe he will stay until the last day of the transfer window,30 k a week  to "recharge his battery's"      then go to a small club in Portuga/spainl to top up the nest egg !

this wage off our bill would go a long way for us to sign a proven,young defender...