Pre season matches

Have we had any preseason matches behind closed doors yet, all the other SPL teams so far appear to have had at least a few matches?

Usually you have a couple of matches against diddy league teams before increasing the ability of opponent but I can’t find anything anywhere about us playing any matches at all yet?

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

TNS

Thanks, thought I seen someone mention we drew 1-1 with them but couldn’t see anything else about it so wasn’t sure if that was shite or not.

good to see at least one helpful bear out there

Just now, partickbear said:

Thanks, thought I seen someone mention we drew 1-1 with them but couldn’t see anything else about it so wasn’t sure if that was shite or not.

good to see at least one helpful bear out there

They was last season 

12 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

No fucking need to remind us; what a fucking riddy that was, pre-season or not.  ? Defo a precursor of what lay ahead under Caixinha the clown

its pre season so expect to see 11 subs at half time - score does not really matter its game time that does

9 minutes ago, gj923 said:

its pre season so expect to see 11 subs at half time - score does not really matter its game time that does

Of course, game time is the main objective for this exercise, and I would be very disappointed if the vast majority of the squad don't get a run out for at least 30 minutes as it's a closed doors game. Where I disagree with you is that the score does matter in this case, because if we can't beat TNS then we haven't gelled as much as we should have in our 10 days of hard intensive training in Spain.

53 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Of course, game time is the main objective for this exercise, and I would be very disappointed if the vast majority of the squad don't get a run out for at least 30 minutes as it's a closed doors game. Where I disagree with you is that the score does matter in this case, because if we can't beat TNS then we haven't gelled as much as we should have in our 10 days of hard intensive training in Spain.

They have already had a few games so they may have a more settled side whereas we are simply looking to give everyone game time. Will not read anything into the score as its from the 12th onwards which matters

1 hour ago, simplythebestest said:

They'd still aw get pumped. If we pump teams the way I'd pump them, Stevie G will be lifting European silverwear this season.

1280_all_saints_getty511882190.jpg

Dont think that would go down well with the support if gerrard teams played like you pumping them. 'Started with great enthusiasm but ran out of steam very quickly and completely ran out of ideas in the box.' No offence obvs.

17 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Dont think that would go down well with the support if gerrard teams played like you pumping them. 'Started with great enthusiasm but ran out of steam very quickly and completely ran out of ideas in the box.' No offence obvs.

?Nicely done, sir.

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

We beat Shef Wednesday and drew with Marseille during the same pre-season.

As you can see, they mean very little in terms of score, it’s about getting fitness levels required for competitive football. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We beat Shef Wednesday and drew with Marseille during the same pre-season.

As you can see, they mean very little in terms of score, it’s about getting fitness levels required for competitive football. 

We played TNS about a week before progress. We then went out to progress 

He should have been gone at that point