Can’t see a thread on here about this piece of shite.

53 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I keep saying it and this bile only reaffirms it. Lawwell has some kind of hold on this cretin. 

Think also his West End Byres Road clique have sway over him for some strange reason. Was ex-flat mate was he not of Matt McGlone and courts Lenny as one to scoff and share a beer with? Guy is irrelevant in the bigger picture but still has to keep ingratiating himself.

1 hour ago, mabawsa said:

Think also his West End Byres Road clique have sway over him for some strange reason. Was ex-flat mate was he not of Matt McGlone and courts Lenny as one to scoff and share a beer with? Guy is irrelevant in the bigger picture but still has to keep ingratiating himself.

MaGlone is living in  South side I'm certain so that would be a surprise 

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Aside from anything else, he claims he's a Baptist. He claims to be a Christian.

Orange Walks are not illegal. 

Is it his job as a journalist to mock people for their appearance? Or is your appearance only mockable if you're taking part in a march he disagrees with?

Either way his employers should be made aware of his particular brand of "journalism". 

We all take the piss out of people for being overweight, etc, especially amongst mates, I'm as guilty as anyone. That's different from someone like him,  who repeatedly claims the moral high ground, using his platform to ridicule someone for being fat. 

He's a creepy weirdo. 

He ain’t no christian. Can claim it all he likes

He has just lifted it straight from illphil which clearly shows he has an agenda against us and actively follows a bigot.

I don't use twitter but some other SNP arse has used it in the past obviously thinking to get a laugh - if you click into the twitter feed its got the guys picture(not the one shown there) if someone could message this guy politely to remove for the family.

1 hour ago, markem said:

Watched this unfold on twitter today. The original post/tweet is bang out of order however many hours later his half arsed acknowledgment that it was out of line was equally as galling. Not a word of apology to friends and family of the deceased.  The man is a creepy, sanctimonious prick who lacks any sort of class or decency.  

I agree, basically he said 'because the guy is dead it makes the tweet appear insensitive' 

No Graham, the tweet didn't "appear insensitive" it was a nasty uncalled for comment belittling a man for his appearance.  You wouldn't have posted it about him if he's been wearing jeans and a t shirt, it was because of the clothes he was wearing.  You are the epitome of a hateful bully.

14 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

The guy is absolute scum. Someone will end up leathering him one day and he will be the big victim. You couldn’t blame that guys family if they went after him.

im genuinely suprised it hasnt already happens, ive had a few smacks in the jaw and folk wanting to have a go while out in public for saying stupid things while drunk, and im just a punter. Spiers makes a career of stirring up anger amongst a large part of the population im honestly surprised he hasnt bumped into some nutter while out on the town considering the amount of anger hes caused folk. I wouldnt be able to help myself and would probably give him abuse if i saw him but wouldnt condone anyone assaulting him but i wouldnt have any sympathy if it happened