Assegai

Rossiter Injured - Twitter Speculation

Perhaps someone’s studs tapped his leg...

3646CCD3-562C-456B-BAFD-C28066204EB4.gif.423a4e1e1f3bbb81a92c6f12d0c3f59f.gif

I personally would love to see him getting at least 6 good months with us behind him 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Camshy said:

Said over a year ago we cut our losses with this imposter. Costing us a wage and all rehab work going into him just for him to get injured when he is "close to fitness"

Would love it if he could be a success but that's looking highly unlikely, get rid and stop wasting all our time.

I actually totally agree he is an imposter. May not be his fault he was signed or that he keeps getting injured...

But for us at this club we need players who are capable of making an impact on the pitch... Sadly I don't think he will ever make it.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I personally would love to see him getting at least 6 good months with us behind him 

That reads as if he leaves and he has six good months with us behind him. I agree.

It’s just never going to happen for this boy as far as we’re concerned. Which is a shame because I was optimistic about the role he could play for us. 

Would be typical but I'm hoping it's just shite. Has it been confirmed anywhere? 

He gave me a glimmer of hope seeing him against Hibs once he got into the swing of the game after being out for so long but still got a lot to prove as far as I'm concerned.

Would feel bad for him this time though if it finally looked like he was about to push on.

Hopefully precautionary and Rossiter is fine . After the tackle from that wank allen in the last game of the season he shown he can handle it. He’s no a shite bag like andy webster.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

if it's a sprained ankle hopefully he's fit for Christmas 

Need to repair him with your nose of concrete 😂😂

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I actually totally agree he is an imposter. May not be his fault he was signed or that he keeps getting injured...

But for us at this club we need players who are capable of making an impact on the pitch... Sadly I don't think he will ever make it.

Careful some in here take offence if you have an opinion.

None of us want to see him fail but he has been here for nearly 3 years and really only played against 2 or 3 top flight teams.......the writing is on the wall. The lad has a problem with fitness and I just don't understand anyone who thinks it's a good idea to keep a player on the pay role who is never ever fit?

That doesn't mean I want him to fail but some folk don't seem to get that. I wish the lad well but I have more feeling for Rangers than I do for some guy who has hardly kicked a ball in anger.......another Prodan, Rosenthal, Kuznetzov, take your pick.

• Like 1

I'm guessing he'll be out for maybe 7-10 days...😀

• Like 1

He must be gutted like everyone else but with only 6 appearances in 2 years is a piss take 

7 hours ago, Camshy said:

Careful some in here take offence if you have an opinion.

None of us want to see him fail but he has been here for nearly 3 years and really only played against 2 or 3 top flight teams.......the writing is on the wall. The lad has a problem with fitness and I just don't understand anyone who thinks it's a good idea to keep a player on the pay role who is never ever fit?

That doesn't mean I want him to fail but some folk don't seem to get that. I wish the lad well but I have more feeling for Rangers than I do for some guy who has hardly kicked a ball in anger.......another Prodan, Rosenthal, Kuznetzov, take your pick.

If you had said that the first time then you wou would have got less abuse and ironically been less offended by said abuse.

• Like 1

That's the League fucked then as according to some he was the new Messiah.

8 hours ago, murzo said:

Hopefully precautionary and Rossiter is fine . After the tackle from that wank allen in the last game of the season he shown he can handle it. He’s no a shite bag like andy webster.

He lasted 60 minutes.

The evidence is inconclusive but I would say points to him being a shite bag. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

He lasted 60 minutes.

The evidence is inconclusive but I would say points to him being a shite bag. 

90% of folk on here wouldn’t have lasted 10 seconds after the Allen tackle. He carried on. He hadn’t played in ages prior to that game so I’ll in all he did very well and coming off after 60 wasn’t a great surprise. 

Injured in training. Waiting a scan.

10 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

90% of folk on here wouldn’t have lasted 10 seconds after the Allen tackle. He carried on. He hadn’t played in ages prior to that game so I’ll in all he did very well and coming off after 60 wasn’t a great surprise. 

You seen 90% of folk on here play fitba?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

bollocks. 90% on here have probably played at amateur or junior level where that type of tackle is standard fair in the warm up, never mind the actual match.

• Like 4

Seeing the reports he's now a doubt for next week.

I think the boy has a lot of potential but surely there's got to come a point where we just say enough is enough with the injury record.

Time to cut our losses.

Guy is never going to play regularly, try to come to a settlement with him to pay him off and save money in the long run as basically getting a high weekly wage for nothing. Add to the fact he's nowhere near as good as people claim.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

90% of the folk on here would be kicking Allans cunt 10 seconds after the tackle.

• Like 1

he signed on a 4 year deal that ends in 2020. We cant "cut our losses" as we would be in breach of contract.

• Like 2