Rossiter Injured - Twitter Speculation

Assegai

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

90% of people on here make up bullshit statistics to defeat their point, like i just did.

I actually agree with that, but I couldn’t help doing it as i’m trying to defend a player who is desperate to do well, but is no longer allowed to be injured given his previous history. If it was a recurrence of the previous injury i’d agree with the majority here, but it isn’t.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

bollocks. 90% on here have probably played at amateur or junior level where that type of tackle is standard fair in the warm up, never mind the actual match.

Ok, you disagree, fine. But the other guy was claiming he ONLY lasted 60 mins. My point was that given the tackle and given his previous time out then playing 60 minutes wasn’t him being a “shitebag”, (which I took offence at ?)

35 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I actually agree with that, but I couldn’t help doing it as i’m trying to defend a player who is desperate to do well, but is no longer allowed to be injured given his previous history. If it was a recurrence of the previous injury i’d agree with the majority here, but it isn’t.

I agree with your original point mate.

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

he signed on a 4 year deal that ends in 2020. We cant "cut our losses" as we would be in breach of contract.

Someone has to find a way out of this. Send him to play with the youngsters and he can sit on the sidelines with Murty. Hopefully he'll fuck off in a few months.

Just now, Mesmer said:

Someone has to find a way out of this. Send him to play with the youngsters and he can sit on the sidelines with Murty. Hopefully he'll fuck off in a few months.

he is sitting on his arse at the moment. doubt a few more months of it will fuss him.

I've said it before ...... when he got injured for the umpteenth time....... we should cut our losses with the player.

He's never going to make it at the club. I feel sorry for the guy but that's the way I feel about the situation.

14 hours ago, cushynumber said:

bollocks. 90% on here have probably played at amateur or junior level where that type of tackle is standard fair in the warm up, never mind the actual match.

I played six seasons in the P&D mate, that’s a fair comment, apart from maybe the percentage ?

51 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Ffs, The RM medical professionals have pronounced him unfit to play football cause he picked up a knock in training that could have happened to anyone:duh:

Is he not repeatedly unable to play football? 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Is he not repeatedly unable to play football? 

He had an on going problem with his calf, now resolved and has had a couple of knocks since his return, one playing for the development team and this one a knock in training, that doesn't equate to him not being unable to play football

Just saw him on Byres Road wearing the protective boot,  hopefully they're just being mega cautious with him.

I think Gerrard will be giving him every opportunity possible to get fit. We won't be getting rid any time soon. 

9 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

He had an on going problem with his calf, now resolved and has had a couple of knocks since his return, one playing for the development team and this one a knock in training, that doesn't equate to him not being unable to play football

As a guess he's managed to play 6 games in 2 years. 

And has missed over 70 games.

I believe that he's a very talented footballer, but with that turnout, in any other industry he'd be classified as unfit for purpose.