Rangers friendly.

Smile

Interesting that Fod and McGregor didn't feature.

Wonder if someone is interested in Alnwick and was along to watch him before making a decision.

Second half half team seamed to be by far the stronger. Wonder why Katic was in the first half.

Still no sign of a back 3 from Gerard, so think everyone that was sure this was going to be the formation may be sadly mistaken.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Interesting that Fod and McGregor didn't feature.

Wonder if someone is interested in Alnwick and was along to watch him before making a decision.

Second half half team seamed to be by far the stronger. Wonder why Katic was in the first half.

Still no sign of a back 3 from Gerard, so think everyone that was sure this was going to be the formation may be sadly mistaken.

You'd have thought Goldson and Katic would have featured together odd one.

Just now, Smile said:

You'd have thought Goldson and Katic would have featured together odd one.

Maybe wanting to test Katic a little bit to see him under pressure.

More likely to see an attacking threat from the Welsh with that outfield ahead of him.

Put him in with a full strength team and he is likely to have nothing to do for much of the game.

Only thing I can think of.

7 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Maybe wanting to test Katic a little bit to see him under pressure.

More likely to see an attacking threat from the Welsh with that outfield ahead of him.

Put him in with a full strength team and he is likely to have nothing to do for much of the game.

Only thing I can think of.

Or he could be trying out different partnerships having a look at fringe players and then on Friday play Katic and Goldson together 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Or he could be trying out different partnerships having a look at fringe players and then on Friday play Katic and Goldson together 

Could be, but would seem a bit strange that the 2nd half team is what most people would consider the strongest outfield with the exception of Wilson being in for Katic.

If it was an even split across the field then I could see your point.

To single out Katic to be the one player who would expect to see in the first team to play in the weaker side makes me think there was a point to it.

Unless of course he is shite, and will be a backup player ?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Could be, but would seem a bit strange that the 2nd half team is what most people would consider the strongest outfield with the exception of Wilson being in for Katic.

If it was an even split across the field then I could see your point.

To single out Katic to be the one player who would expect to see in the first team to play in the weaker side makes me think there was a point to it.

Unless of course he is shite, and will be a backup player ?

McGregor and Fod were left out completely. I think you’re looking too much into the line ups.  

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

McGregor and Fod were left out completely. I think you’re looking too much into the line ups.  

Yea, I have a possible reason for why they were left out.

Listen, stop arguing with me, I've decided Katic is shite and has been dropped to the reserves.

Don't give me this shite about friendlies not mattering.

Guy conceeded a goal after 1 minute of this Rangers career against the mighty Welsh team.

He is worse than Cardoso, anyone that can't see it is a fool.