Rangers friendly.

Smile

12 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Probably didn’t want Bradley & Wilson playing together, two very inexpierenced centre halfs. Helps to have someone alongside them who has played a bit. 

My thoughts exactly. One experienced centre half in each half. 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Interesting that Fod and McGregor didn't feature.

Wonder if someone is interested in Alnwick and was along to watch him before making a decision.

Second half half team seamed to be by far the stronger. Wonder why Katic was in the first half.

Still no sign of a back 3 from Gerard, so think everyone that was sure this was going to be the formation may be sadly mistaken.

Probably wanted to see two young boys in centre half but didnt want them playing together without a more experienced pro in there with them

52 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Thanks fuck for this pre-season kick about. Seems we now know at least one of the new signings is shite,  some of the players from last season are still shite, the tactics are shite, and the new strip is shite.  

Thanks for the reports lads

monty python.jpg

I do wish people wouldn't be too positive. We have light years to make up remember. 

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Interesting that Fod and McGregor didn't feature.

Wonder if someone is interested in Alnwick and was along to watch him before making a decision.

Second half half team seamed to be by far the stronger. Wonder why Katic was in the first half.

Still no sign of a back 3 from Gerard, so think everyone that was sure this was going to be the formation may be sadly mistaken.

Obviously you missed the different formations for different games ya fool. 

I know we demand a lot but ffs the 1st kickabout since last season and there's more in depth analysis on this game than I've seen on any World Cup match.  Wur doomed, Morelos didn't score, or did he ? Did he smile though? The manager doesn't know what he's doing hahaha fuckin hell!