Rangers friendly.

Smile

Just now, K.A.I said:

I said weeks ago and I'm saying it again that I bet any money Halliday is in Gerrards plans for reasons I'm fucked if I know.

He must be some character to have around because he's an appalling footballer.

I bet you he isn't ?

I'm shit at betting but SG ain't that daft please nooooooo.

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

I bet you he isn't ?

I'm shit at betting but SG ain't that daft please nooooooo.

Just a rotten gut feeling I've got ... he's obviously in his plans to the extent he was looking at him today and let him hit a penalty.

Maybe reading too much into the penalty as I know some managers are happy for players to sort it amongst themselves who feels comfortable but I just don't think you have players who are surplus to requirements playing in your first pre-season game and hitting a penalty.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just a rotten gut feeling I've got ... he's obviously in his plans to the extent he was looking at him today and let him hit a penalty.

Maybe reading too much into the penalty as I know some managers are happy for players to sort it amongst themselves who feels comfortable but I just don't think you have players who are surplus to requirements playing in your first pre-season game and hitting a penalty.

Here's hoping it was a run out so KM can take him off our hands if not I really hope that gut feeling is eased by start of competitive games and he is not going to be Mr Rangers in the dressing room.

I don't dislike the lad but is not going to be a main stay in a team to beat those taig fucks when needed.

25 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

rossiter injured yet again??  heard he attended the game with his ankle/leg all strapped up

Aye he injured himself getting off the bus...

Seriously, hope it's not a bad injury as must be close to getting rid of him. Looks a player but made of glass

2 hours ago, gersandy said:

I think some of the players were involved for visiting scouts to look at. Be it Halliday or Hodson getting a permanent move out, or some of the younger guys getting a loan move.

Halliday playing shite and missing pens just so he doesn’t get clubs interested in him and then he can stay at Rangers. 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I said weeks ago and I'm saying it again that I bet any money Halliday is in Gerrards plans for reasons I'm fucked if I know.

He must be some character to have around because he's an appalling footballer.

I bet he's running about clinging onto Gerrard like a leech.

Collecting the cones, washing the bibs, making him coffee....

Just wish he would fuck off.